Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiceprojeckt on 07/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used this padlock for my backpack during my short stay business trip. This padlock provide extra safety from those backpack pocket stealer.. just use this padlock between the 2 zippers or you can hook 1 zipper to the bag shoulder strap. Nobody can open your zipper whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandyyc on 09/17/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small and lightweight, easy to spot and not too clunky. Price is also good. Setting own combination is good idea Cons:unable to set combination. i bought four of these and spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to change the combination code. When I was able to turn t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeiss on 03/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and light but feels strong at the same time. Cable is long and pends enough to use in different situations. I just tied 4 zippers of my suitcase together. You can choose your own combination. Cons:Mine was light blue, I would like to be able to choose my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielcs on 09/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Size of cable enough to lock several parts of my backpack (see posted picture) - Very easy to use - Item as good as described Cons:- Could be only in black color, not need that drawing. The cable don´t looks very strong. but I think that is enough. Not so easy to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections