Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybratescu1 on 03/09/2012

Nice. I have a friend who paid 8 times as much as I did. Fixes nicely on the keyboard. It actually sticks to it. It is hard to make it slip off the keyboard. It came very nice packaged. it is a little bit harder to type though compared to the more expensive versions on the market. It is a must have especially if you are obsessed like me with keeping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrTofu83 on 12/13/2011

- It's snug enough to cover all keys and don't move while typing - It fits all the grooves in my Macbook 13'' keyboard frame - The silicone material has some innate suction, allowing the keyboard cover to adhere on it - The neutral color fits on the Black Macbook as well on the White Macbook - It's thin enough to avoid staining the monitor - Nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylevi on 04/21/2011

Fits like a glove on my 13" macbook pro. Seems to be excellent material, allows light for caps lock button to shine. Allows good typing. I think this would definitely stop spill damage. I'm also pretty sure it will allow keyboard light to shine through. It's also easily removable and washable which is a big plus. I think it's pretty airtight which should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvagservice on 04/25/2010

Thin, strong, light, well made. This is a quality product at an excellent price! none that I've been able to find so far. What more can I say? I like it I like it I like it I like it I bought this to replace a similar item I bought directly from Apple. It (the one from Apple store) was an annoyance from day 1, always getting in the way. This is much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvagservice on 04/06/2010

I really like this product. It's much better than the previous one I had iSkin brand that I bought from the Apple store. This one is noticeably thinner and so far doesn't mark up my screen like my other one did. I recommend having one of these on your Macbook 13.3" to prevent damage from liquid spills which are not covered by the warranty. It saved ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoonish on 01/05/2009

-Keeps the dust, crumbs, and hair out of your keyboard -Very easy to wash. Just remove, run it over some cold water, let dry, and you're good to go -Much cheaper than name brand alternative where you're looking to pay three times more for the same quality -It's still a tad expensive for what it is but still a great item at this price Use it to protect ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections