Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- It's snug enough to cover all keys and don't move while typing
- It fits all the grooves in my Macbook 13'' keyboard frame
- The silicone material has some innate suction, allowing the keyboard cover to adhere on it
- The neutral color fits on the Black Macbook as well on the White Macbook
- It's thin enough to avoid staining the monitor
- Nothing that other keyboard skin brand doesn't have, like the eventual yellowing, over time, of the silicone
Everyone should get one of those silicone coverings. Crumbs, pieces of skin and finger oil tend to ruin our keyboard, and the friction of fingertips tends to smooth and partially delete the symbol from the most used keys.
The price is much less than other brands, and the quality is (mostly) the same. Definitely, a must have.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.