DX » Community » Reviews » 14-LED Flashlight Black (3xAAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysebagarjez on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The flashlight is built fine. Light enough. Not very cheap. It took a while to get to Argentina. The flashlight is built fine. Light enough. Not very cheap. It took a while to get to Argentina. The flashlight is built fine. Light enough. Not very cheap. It took a while... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagocampb on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This flashlight is light and small, which makes it very usefull for camping. It comes in hand in an emergency. Very nice price/benefit ratio. It also seems that batteries will last a lot because of its low energy use. Cons:Light isn't very intense as I expected so I wou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosedulima on 05/12/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is fantastic and their price too. it clears a lot to be 14 LEDs and uses only 3 AAA batteries, has rubberized body, and the material is so fragile, I think it will last long execeto use all the time, which is the natural product has no shelf life.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBallistic on 03/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This flashlight is really one of the cheapest ones on the website. It's bright enough to see in the dark, but don't expect a huge distance or very wide spread. When you look at the pictures they tell you how it is. Cons:As I said, it's not a flashlight to shine over a lar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblueknight74 on 02/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great little flashlight. I have the 9 led one (sku# 01255) and compared to that one, it doesn't give a lot more light. at least I cant see the difference. But the advantages of this one are: -wrist wrap actually fits your wrist -rubberized, so the flashlight d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjacob300 on 11/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I thought my 1 LED flash light was bright; nothing compared to this daylight maker. ok, so its not super duper light up the whole football field bright, but what do you want for $4.23 AND FITS IN YOUR POCKET? Its bright, good center beam, which you don't usually get with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythefezman on 07/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very handy little light to have in the junk drawer, it's certainly bright enough for most activities in the dark, except maybe going for hikes in the forest, even then it'd be better than nothing! - AAA batteries are cheap and plentiful, good runtime... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections