Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySiLencer007 on 12/19/2013

Price is really nice for something as basic as this. Has a pretty nice range of sizes. Come with a box to store them in. The build quality of the screwdrivers is not really that great,but considering the price you can't complain. The box it comes with is really bad,the quality,the build..everything.I'll be surprised if it last long. I wish it had 1 ... Read more

Box portrait Box landscape Inside view
    0 0
  • posted bykania on 07/29/2013

very cheap 11 piece set comes with case 5 phillips and 6 slotted screwdrivers Nothing else to say about the product. The quality is good, and a little plastic box witch is enough for storing the screwdrivers so you don't throw them away. Needs to be used with an auxiliary arm to make more power. Nothing else to say about the product. Very recommendable!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysprinterz on 06/14/2013

Very convenient set of tools, has all the sizes of screwdrivers I need and also in a very practical size - easy to carry around in a laptop bag or in a pocket. The screwdrivers are quite well made, the metal is good, the overall finish of each piece is great for such price. The casing could be better, looks very very cheap and doesn't close thoroughly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypete7505 on 02/26/2013

This screwdriverset is just great! I use it my self to repair some stopwatches. But I Think it also will be great for other electronics like radios, rc Cars etc. The quality is ok, and a little plastic box witch is pratical for storing the screwdrivers so you dont throw Them away. I Think it is a great set for a great price. There is a good variation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvanFerraro on 11/04/2012

- The set comes with a lot of screwdrivers - There are various types os scredrivers heads that fits to almost all your needs - Very precise, ideal for light electronics gadgets screws such as smartphones screws - The box keeps the screwdrivers protected - They are very precise tools, so, if you don't really have the need to use them, it will become ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTed_Lens on 02/28/2010

- very complete, has all small Philips and standard small sizes you would need -the case is handy and pink - the steel used for these puppies is too soft, often my screws are very tight and because the metal of the screws is harder than these drivers, the drivers will bent or wear and tear fast. why is the case purple/pink, girls don't need screwdrivers!... Read more

2 0
  • posted byngabor on 10/09/2009

The screwdrivers are well built. Useful for DIY small parts. The plastic box has the worst quality what I have ever seen. If you close the box all of your screwdrivers will not be in fixed position. Hard to close... Could be cheaper Actually I bought it for the screwdrivers and not for the case, so It is a good item I think. I ordered to repair my RC ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynAr1Nd3r on 09/30/2009

- The screwdrivers themself are amazing (Bought them to do repairs on old game consoles/electronic devices) - stainless steel looks appealing - great grip - very thing handles, so you can get in further in your electronics compared to other screwdrivers - I got a case which was similar to the design shown, but black in colour. However, it is also just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxachopin on 07/17/2009

- Quality of the screwdrivers is guite good considering the price. - The outer part is metal, not cheap plastic. - A good starting set of screwdriver for precision work. - The plastic box is of bad quality. It does not close properly, and it doesn't stay closed - Case color is ugly ping, would have prefered more neutral color (black, gray, or bleu for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteve on 03/04/2009

The build quality of the screwdrivers is actually good. There is a nice grooving to hold onto and the tips are strong. The variety is very good as well. The cheap plastic box is worthless. If yours closes correctly, you're lucky. This wouldn't be a problem if I was storing these in a toolbox, but I want to store these in the case. It's a nice set for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections