DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Hori NDS Lite Screen Protector (Japan Imported)
  • 5 star 29 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynekulturniy on 07/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to apply, no instructions were really necessary though knowing japanese didn't hurt either. Cons:bottom screen protector could have been a bit bigger. after installation, there's a fairly wide gap between the edge of the plastic bevel and the protector. I don't hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNephiel on 03/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Harder to scratch than other similar but cheaper products. -Has a really smooth feel when dragging the stylus, it just flows. I like it a lot. Cons:-Instructions are not in english. You'll have to figure out how to install it. -Leaves a small gap around the edges of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalangohcj on 01/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The screen protector came with protective film covering it. Together with the packaging was a small piece of cleaning cloth for removing stains on the screen before application. The protector is made from a stiff material and held its shape well. The surface of the prot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywossen on 12/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really does protect the screen. the scratches i see is like wow. the ds does scratch very easily especially the touch screen. Cons:the instructions are in chinese... theres no english whats so ever. it doesnt even come with a soft card. it was very hard and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylenqiu on 12/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excellent, the red labeled plastic goes on top, the white labeled plastic goes on bottom. its the original and works really good even on scratched surfaces Cons:you need to eliminate all the dust or it will get air bubbles also use tape to take out the dust from the scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErichLotto on 11/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fits perfectly and my screen will never get scratched again! Came with two screen protectors, one for the up screen and one for the touch one. Cons:a little hard to put on the nintendo ds... you better know what you'r doing or you might have to discard one of them, like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvacamalhada on 11/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It´s invisble after applied - The pictures help to install. - Very strong protection for the touch screen. - Stylus slips easily in touch screen. - Dont reflect anything - It´s very cheap and offers great benefit - Easy to remove! Without glue in scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrazuca on 11/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very useful since the DS bottom screen scratches easy genuine Hori much better to apply, clean than the fake ones Cons:expensive for a protector film after some days the continuous use of the bottom screen with the stylus damaged the protector. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfob4eva on 10/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Strong Screen Protectors Only 2 scratches, and that was when my friend went insane with cooking mama :D (Stabbing included) Other than that; average playing Hardly scratches Cons:I bought mine for a dollar more expensive D: THEY KEEP GETTING CHEAPER! I guess that c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjoeNster on 10/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product, protects your screen and doesn't leave any residu after removing it (after a long time use) \0/ Touch sensivity difference is almost unnoticable Cons:You need to be handy to apply it without airbubbles or dust between it No other cons for me :)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections