DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Hori NDS Lite Screen Protector (Japan Imported)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynekulturniy on 07/21/2009

easy to apply, no instructions were really necessary though knowing japanese didn't hurt either. bottom screen protector could have been a bit bigger. after installation, there's a fairly wide gap between the edge of the plastic bevel and the protector. I don't have any other problems with it really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNephiel on 03/22/2009

-Harder to scratch than other similar but cheaper products. -Has a really smooth feel when dragging the stylus, it just flows. I like it a lot. -Instructions are not in english. You'll have to figure out how to install it. -Leaves a small gap around the edges of the screen (about 0.5mm) where lint and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalangohcj on 01/19/2009

The screen protector came with protective film covering it. Together with the packaging was a small piece of cleaning cloth for removing stains on the screen before application. The protector is made from a stiff material and held its shape well. The surface of the protector seems to have rubberised ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywossen on 12/22/2008

It really does protect the screen. the scratches i see is like wow. the ds does scratch very easily especially the touch screen. the instructions are in chinese... theres no english whats so ever. it doesnt even come with a soft card. it was very hard and fustrating to put on because of this. also i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylenqiu on 12/03/2008

excellent, the red labeled plastic goes on top, the white labeled plastic goes on bottom. its the original and works really good even on scratched surfaces you need to eliminate all the dust or it will get air bubbles also use tape to take out the dust from the screens and after that use the protectors.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErichLotto on 11/17/2008

fits perfectly and my screen will never get scratched again! Came with two screen protectors, one for the up screen and one for the touch one. a little hard to put on the nintendo ds... you better know what you'r doing or you might have to discard one of them, like i did. if you have a nintendo ds, this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvacamalhada on 11/13/2008

- It´s invisble after applied - The pictures help to install. - Very strong protection for the touch screen. - Stylus slips easily in touch screen. - Dont reflect anything - It´s very cheap and offers great benefit - Easy to remove! Without glue in screen. - Instructions in japanese. Japanese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrazuca on 11/10/2008

very useful since the DS bottom screen scratches easy genuine Hori much better to apply, clean than the fake ones expensive for a protector film after some days the continuous use of the bottom screen with the stylus damaged the protector. I'm only using this in the upper screen because the bottom screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfob4eva on 10/22/2008

Very Strong Screen Protectors Only 2 scratches, and that was when my friend went insane with cooking mama :D (Stabbing included) Other than that; average playing Hardly scratches I bought mine for a dollar more expensive D: THEY KEEP GETTING CHEAPER! I guess that could be a good thing... They don't actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDjoeNster on 10/17/2008

Great product, protects your screen and doesn't leave any residu after removing it (after a long time use) \0/ Touch sensivity difference is almost unnoticable You need to be handy to apply it without airbubbles or dust between it No other cons for me :) Easy and needed to ptotect your screen You should ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections