DX » Community » Reviews » High Intensity White 18-LED Flexible USB Lamp Light with Triple Magnifier (3*AAA/USB Charging)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywrongtrn on 04/17/2013

it is a good lamp with two modes of lighting. it can run on batteries and on the usb cable but if you count it is neserly a 4.5v for the lamp to run and most of the mobile phones usb charger are working on 5v so you can put usb yu got with the lamp in there and it is working normaly on both modes :D I have tried :D only con I gut is that magnifier is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysraveiro on 02/08/2013

Two light intensitys (high light & low light), the higher is really strong! Nice build quality. The cable size is enoght. Work with batteries and USB. I use it only as a lamp in my desktop, and its's incredible bright for read and study. I bought that because the futurist style. It's a little expensive to use only as light. I don't need the magnifier.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkittelsrud on 02/29/2012

This unit seems OK for the price, I ordered it because I needed a little more light for my old man eyes to work on smaller items like soldering and circuit board stuff. The LEDs are bright, and they work well but the magnifying lens is plastic, and seems to have a flat spot in the middle of it so it magically turns everything viewed through it into ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylloureiro on 04/15/2011

- Two light levels (medium and strong) - Works with battery and also the USB - Material of good quality - The magnifying glass has good extension - The lighting is very good - The base is very light, and depending on the curvature of the stem of the lamp, she turns Seems like a good quality product. But only time will confirm ... the manual is not very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections