DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Bicycle Bike Swivel Mount Holder for Iphone 4 - Black (360 Degree)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaishik on 06/13/2013

Using this holder more than half of year. No problems within this period. Good quality plastic, the screen of iPhone is not covered by any parts of holder - usability on 100%. Durable joints, screw fixed - for me it's the better solution comparing the oder holders, say nothing of universal ones. The strap for mouning on the bike is too short and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydorukyaman123 on 07/14/2012

price isnt bad,it is useful,if you want to know time your phone is in front of you,you can take fotos and videos today while i was going on road i entered to sidewalk while i was getting down from sidewalk suddeny i heard a noise.i looked what happened and i saw my iphone on the road.i was shocked.lucky there wasnt anything on the screen and the sides ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarc66 on 07/03/2012

cheap, looks ok Not suitable for bicycles, unless you limit your ride to a very smooth road or riding at max 5 mph My iPhone got damaged at the second usage of this holder because it broke.. causing a USD 150 damage. Front and back totally broken because my iPhone smashed against the road with 20 mph. I used it on my racing bike which I only use on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagemonster on 03/22/2012

The strap is sturdy and easy to setup. The swivel feature works great and easy to change during ride. Holds the iPhone in place, have been on many trips on and off-road and it has stayed in place. The only con i see is that if you have the ball joint fixed in´a place for a long time the clasps holding the ball bends out and the joint can't be fixed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygamenhj on 09/05/2011

- Has a good grip on the phone (I use an iPhone 4). - Stays in place on the handlebars. - Really easy to use, you only have to pull on the strap and it stays in place. - I found it difficult to remove the phone from the device the first time, but I found out how to do it now. - Is able to rotate around the handlebars when you push against it, not when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIalocin on 06/10/2011

Fits my White terrainbike nicely, with a little of the strap to spare, even. It mounts real easy and seems to hold the iPhone pretty good. I really hoped it would have some kind of bumper-protection, as my use is mainly on trails. However, i did bring it on a bikeride mainly on gravel and even though it was a bumpy ride, the phone (and holder) all stayed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigdavecali on 04/01/2011

The mount for the phone is good, its unlikely that your phone will come out of this on a normal ride. Doesn't work with any bumpers, and it is not adjustable for different phones. Mount swivels nicely, lets you position the phone easily on the road. The strap to mount to the bike is far too short. This will only wrap around the smallest part of the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections