DX » Community » Reviews » 15-in-1 Precision Screwdrivers Set - Green + Black + Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by beatnicko on 09/24/2012

Pros: . - It has all the mini bits I need to hack on small electronic devices. - Ok for light usages. - Cool container to carry on. - The long bit holder can be useful for some "lost in deep hole" scews. . Cons: . I'm pretty sure the bits won't last long on heavy duty usage. Don't sit on the box! It will break. . OtherThoughts: . I bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by FlashHolica on 07/02/2012

Pros: Nice case, Looks well made, bits are clean.. Pro's Kit(R) ISO 9001 certified (so it saids). Cons: My particular unit, the handle and the rod is not stright so when I turn the handle, it wobble. It's like a bad pool stick, when you roll it around to check the stick it wiggles around. OtherThoughts: No regret for the price. Handle bugs me t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ColdMonkey on 06/02/2011

Pros: I was pleased to see the manufacturer’s name and contact information printed clearly on the well-made packaging. This is always a good sign of a confident manufacturer, and indicates that the contents are going to be more than just copy of a Western manufactures goods built with cheaper material. Opening the packet confirmed my initial ex... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections