DX » Community » Reviews » 15-in-1 Precision Screwdrivers Set - Green + Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybeatnicko on 09/24/2012

. - It has all the mini bits I need to hack on small electronic devices. - Ok for light usages. - Cool container to carry on. - The long bit holder can be useful for some "lost in deep hole" scews. . . I'm pretty sure the bits won't last long on heavy duty usage. Don't sit on the box! .... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlashHolica on 07/02/2012

Nice case, Looks well made, bits are clean.. Pro's Kit(R) ISO 9001 certified (so it saids). My particular unit, the handle and the rod is not stright so when I turn the handle, it wobble. It's like a bad pool stick, when you roll it around to check the stick it wiggles around. No regret for the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarytet on 03/07/2012

- Magnets - 100mm extender to work with hard to reach screws. - Very cool box, all tips are kept in order - Magnets on the tips could be stronger - Have an oily foam on top of the tips would be great to keep the rust away? Ok guys and girls. I have needed a set like this because I dropped my Asus... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byColdMonkey on 06/02/2011

I was pleased to see the manufacturer’s name and contact information printed clearly on the well-made packaging. This is always a good sign of a confident manufacturer, and indicates that the contents are going to be more than just copy of a Western manufactures goods built with cheaper material.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfisholito on 02/02/2011

Very high quality build. Has many many uses. Has all the tips that you need for standard laptop, dektop, and netbook repairs. Both windows and mac. Has the tips for Xbox 360 repairs as well. Spring loaded case makes it easy to access the tips. None so far. Have recommended to many friends, and be... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere