DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Metal Combination Pad-lock (Green)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygigacyan1 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ The price is the main advantage of this padlock. I can often forget padlock at swimming pool or gym, so I don't want to buy a nice, expensive padlock. + For some padlocks the code can be easily guessed digit by digit. With this one I could not guess the combination li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytinneyu on 08/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the padlock is nice and cute. very useful for the luggage. very simple to use and small in size. Cons:it came in PINK color instead of green color! thats not nice. I took it for my boyfriend and now he is not going to use it because of the color! the seller coul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelypant on 08/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I thought this would be a cute way to lock up my belongings. The directions on the back, I was surprised to find, are actually useful and help you set the code. The default code if I remember correctly is 000, and then you can set it to anything else you want.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBubbletea on 12/13/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Kids will like this because the lock is pretty cute - Instructions on DX's product page is really clear so it's easy to set the code - You get to set your own code and can change the code whenever you feel like it Cons:- The quality is not that great, after all, by lo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections