DX » Community » Reviews » 14-LED Rubberized Grip Flashlight (3xAAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykomatineni on 08/28/2013

Good light or luminance (whatever it is). Can make a 250 sq ft room bright. Good build quality and uses aaa batteries which is the best part. none i can think of as of now. Hopefully it works for long :) Not much. Overall pretty happy with it and trying to see how long batteries going to last. So far ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalesh on 01/04/2013

This 14-led flashlight is light and small which makes it very useful. It comes in hand in an emergency. Very nice price / benefit ratio, good build quality. Because low energy use, batteries last a lot. No cons so far. It's not a flashlight to shine over a large distance. The build quality is extremely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavantluc on 12/03/2012

Very bright : amazing light for a cheap flashlight Easy to find 3 AAA batteries to make it work size : small and usefull you can keep it in your bag to have it with you at every time ( not very heavy). Really cool button : click for on/off. Not half power or SOS position. So it s one click for use it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaeriel on 09/14/2012

Small flashlight, surprisingly bright. The rubber of the handle helps you not to drop your small flashlight. It's great built (made of steel) and the on-off is well made. With the 14 LED, it's VERY VERY bright !!! None that i could think of. The compartiment for the batteries is the only thing that's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoverUp on 04/08/2010

Cheap compared with similar flashlights. Light weight. convenient pocket size. I didn't test the lumen amount in my laboratory yet, but it's really bright. It can blind you for a while. Good focus and reflection, you can iluminate partially a full bedroom pointing to the sky. Like a bedlight. The battery ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMudfoot on 07/17/2007

Uses easy to find AAA batteries (rechargeable or regular) Reasonable durablity for the price. The form factor is confortable. Decent, bright flood light for under $5. Rubber grip. 3 AAA battery carrier design is always a drawback. runtime is not particularly long. Got one months ago...dropped some alkaline ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections