DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - Medium Nicotine/Mint (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhorrizan on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Taste pretty good and actually helped me quit smoking entirely. I no longer need the product, but if you are not trying to quit, this tastes better than the alternatives. Cons:Hard plastic, doesn't feel great on the teeth. OtherThoughts:I found this to be the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylonchooconor on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good product, I think is a very good product, the price is right with what you get, always'll ask this product, I recommend it to everyone, do not repent, I'm sure they will demand more that is goodot regret Cons:no OtherThoughts:good product, I think is a very good pro... Read more

0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my Cons:no OtherThoughts:I think it's a good product, I am ve... Read more

0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my Cons:nothing OtherThoughts:I think it's a good product, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytogetrayzor on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Product, and you cant go wrong at the price. They taste great to me, a nice minty mouthful but not over bearing. The do produce good smoke and do not have a bad after taste likesome others do. Cons:none that i have found yet OtherThoughts:Cant go wrong b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ9726 on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:except got an error in flavour, I am pretty well satisfied. Cons:The cigarette and chargers came with only one cigarette and I expected 2 as before. I now have 3 sets of chargers. Not required. Couldn't buy just the cigarettes when required? OtherThoughts:All of the abo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenzoe on 05/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good flavor. lots of vapor. my pack says 0 mg on it I been quitting smoking for awhile now and hardly ever smoke regular cigs. so i couldn't tell u if it actually has nicotine in it or not. nice packaging sturdy holding case for your carts. you could use... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections