DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - Medium Nicotine/Mint (20-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhorrizan on 09/13/2013

Taste pretty good and actually helped me quit smoking entirely. I no longer need the product, but if you are not trying to quit, this tastes better than the alternatives. Hard plastic, doesn't feel great on the teeth. I found this to be the last step I needed to quit smoking, if that's your motive, give ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylonchooconor on 06/25/2013

good product, I think is a very good product, the price is right with what you get, always'll ask this product, I recommend it to everyone, do not repent, I'm sure they will demand more that is goodot regret no good product, I think is a very good product, the price is right with what you get, always'... Read more

0 0 0

I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my no I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ... Read more

0 0 0

I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my nothing I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytogetrayzor on 10/25/2012

Great Product, and you cant go wrong at the price. They taste great to me, a nice minty mouthful but not over bearing. The do produce good smoke and do not have a bad after taste likesome others do. none that i have found yet Cant go wrong buying this. Just be sure that you buy enough to last a while,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJ9726 on 09/11/2012

except got an error in flavour, I am pretty well satisfied. The cigarette and chargers came with only one cigarette and I expected 2 as before. I now have 3 sets of chargers. Not required. Couldn't buy just the cigarettes when required? All of the above. It would make sense to buy extra cigarettes since ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byenzoe on 05/31/2011

very good flavor. lots of vapor. my pack says 0 mg on it I been quitting smoking for awhile now and hardly ever smoke regular cigs. so i couldn't tell u if it actually has nicotine in it or not. nice packaging sturdy holding case for your carts. you could use spent carts. to refill with oil also. doesn'... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections