DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - Medium Nicotine/Mint (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhorrizan on 09/13/2013

Taste pretty good and actually helped me quit smoking entirely. I no longer need the product, but if you are not trying to quit, this tastes better than the alternatives. Hard plastic, doesn't feel great on the teeth. I found this to be the last step I needed to quit smoking, if that's your motive, give it a try. If not at least it doesn't taste bad!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylonchooconor on 06/25/2013

good product, I think is a very good product, the price is right with what you get, always'll ask this product, I recommend it to everyone, do not repent, I'm sure they will demand more that is goodot regret no good product, I think is a very good product, the price is right with what you get, always'll ask this product, I recommend it to everyone, ... Read more

0 0

I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my no I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product ... Read more

0 0

I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my nothing I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytogetrayzor on 10/25/2012

Great Product, and you cant go wrong at the price. They taste great to me, a nice minty mouthful but not over bearing. The do produce good smoke and do not have a bad after taste likesome others do. none that i have found yet Cant go wrong buying this. Just be sure that you buy enough to last a while, or remember to buy more and allow time for them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ9726 on 09/11/2012

except got an error in flavour, I am pretty well satisfied. The cigarette and chargers came with only one cigarette and I expected 2 as before. I now have 3 sets of chargers. Not required. Couldn't buy just the cigarettes when required? All of the above. It would make sense to buy extra cigarettes since it seems the charging time changes as it is used.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenzoe on 05/31/2011

very good flavor. lots of vapor. my pack says 0 mg on it I been quitting smoking for awhile now and hardly ever smoke regular cigs. so i couldn't tell u if it actually has nicotine in it or not. nice packaging sturdy holding case for your carts. you could use spent carts. to refill with oil also. doesn't quite fit on my xhale 02 but works fine still ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections