DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - High Nicotine/Mint (20-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

I bought it for me and my friends and they love it really, comes in the plastic case so it can protect from damage. Good taste and quality of product. Very cheap fits on most type of electronic cigarettes. This product have no cons at all. Just buy one and enjoy your electronic cigarette. If you looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiikkura on 07/02/2013

Definitely taste good. Fitted my e-cigarette relatively well. Nice pack. It didn't feel like it would contain any nicotine. Not sure if I'm just so used for stronger flavours. I'm using this ones every now and then because of this reason. I still need stronger cartridges. If you're looking for a nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaden on 10/13/2012

Definitely taste good. fitted my e-cigarette relatively well. definitely do not contain nicotine. I was quite disappointed about this, I really needed these to replace the nicotine I was getting from cigarettes. Good Taste, No Nicotine.. Without doing any scientific tests I can not claim to be 100% right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAikku on 08/01/2012

-Great amount of vapour -Fantastic minty taste -Easily fits in SKU49994 -Very, VERY cheap -Mint, not menthol - you won't get that tingly feeling in your mouth/throat -Atomizer has slight issues wicking the cart, resulting in dry hits if you drag often -Escapement hole is very small and can result in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFerghusman on 04/03/2012

I received these refills in the mail recently and wanted to try out a mint flavored e-cig refill. They are awesome and very good tasting! it leaves a really nice taste in your mouth. the price is amazing and you cant beat it anywhere else. you get 20 of them so it will last you longer than just 10, and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections