DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - No Nicotine (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNassinger on 05/26/2013

Alot of refills for very little money. Each refill works for a long time. Tastes fresh and nice. Nice amount of smoke. Comes in a convenient packaging. Fit most of the e-cigarettes that uses cartridges sold here on DealExtreme. None that i can think of. One of my boxes came wet inside, i don't know why... This refills with no nicotine are good if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargiman on 01/23/2013

These refills are cheap and give a nice taste of some kind of fruit in the air. The packs contains a lot of them (20 pieces) so all you need is a decent electronic cigarette. I like that when one of them is out of liquid, I can immediately plug-in the next one. None that I can think of. They are great and cheap. It took a while to arrive, but it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypesjanar on 11/15/2012

You get a lot of refill cartridges for very little money. I am using it for 2 weeks now and I didnt have any problems with the product. There is a lot of smoke, the product is packaged very well and easy to open the box. Taste is not great, but it is good. No cons :-) Maybe it could be some mixed flavors for that amount of re-fills so you can enjoy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykjeldager on 08/26/2012

These cartridges are great for the money, they give out a lot of vapor, but the taste isn't great but it isn't bad either, it's very neutral taste. no complaints about the taste. the great thing about the product is that there is no nicotine in the cartridges and they are so damn cheap! i haven't had problems with the cartridges not fitting my e-cig,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrewp182 on 06/17/2012

You get a lot of cartridges for very little money. These have gone down in price significantly since I purchased them and even I thought I got a deal. They fit the standard $5 e-cigs available here and last a good amount of time. The flavor is very inoffensive the lack of nicotine may appeal to some. Like I said, the flavor is inoffensive. It certainly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZakutnik on 11/30/2011

This is a good product. There are a lot of smoke, the product was packaged very well and easy to open the box. Not taste great but good. There are 20 filters in a box and it's plenty, one filter is equal to the amount of about 2 packs of cigarettes. One filter is enough for me for two days and I Vapor a lot. Insides of the filter is constructed of a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections