DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - Medium Nicotine/Tobacco (20-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaccountnaam on 01/27/2014

the taste isn't bad overall, it is really helping me getting of the cigarettes, and it is much cheaper than buying it from the regular e-cig store around the corner. the plastic box it comes in is a good hard case, you can keep it in your pocket at all times there sometimes is a cartridge that tastes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydan0s on 01/15/2014

- Good flavor, has some sweetness to it. - Easy to use and put on. - 20 cartridges in a box - Easy to put in a jacket / take along with you - CHEAP - Might damage the fuse of the atomizer when inserted without punching a hole first - not a whole lot of juice per cartridge Ordered about 10 packs and lasting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylonchooconor on 06/25/2013

I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my no I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygim92 on 06/11/2013

Muy buenos repuestos para los cigarros electrónicos, el color esta bien, se ve bien en el cigarro electrónico, muy bueno duran bastante, no trae los venenos que los cigarros convencionales traen, así que es una muy buena inversión en total te duraran muchísimo. el sabor puede ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaydeeyg on 05/03/2013

The presentation is very usefull, the price is low, so it's a good option to use it with the electronic cigarette. The flavor also is o.k., it's not very strong, but is similar than a real cigarette, I have tasted several times without problems. There are no cons for this product until now It is excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuiffi on 02/28/2013

Price is really fair. The vapour is somewhat thick, it made me cough after a hard draw. Taste is also good enough, nothing fancy though. Bit of sweetness in the taste, doesn't taste like tobacco. One cart doesn't last too long. Normally around a day or two, but when alcohol and frieds are involved, prepare ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhermelyn on 02/19/2013

easy to take along, perfect fit, looks real :) nice taste cant see how much is left i do like the taste of them. so i was really curous what was inside. so when one was empty, and then i took it apart to see the inside, its a little container with liquid( okeej it was allmost emty, got one tiny drop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybountyleader on 11/27/2012

Its cheap, and the nicotine level is okay. It tastes okay its not the best one I used but it comes in the categories good cartridges. But for 2$ you take the medium taste with it, you get the nicotine but you don't pay fortunes on cigarettes. Sometimes the pulp inside the cartridges gets stuck with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybountyleader on 10/01/2012

the taste is okay better than the the ones that I received when purchasing my electronic cigarette. It's very good for it's price and tastes more like tobacco, but still far away from real tobacco. To much nicotine, the refiles are medium nicotine and i'am used to smoke cigarettes without a filter and ... Read more

Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - Medium N The un-opened package

0 0 0

• posted byLenneke on 09/12/2012

I smoke ecigs for a long time now but i was sick of the high cost in my country so i decided to order some here , not only is the price better, but they taste better and they don't leak when inhaling!! they are a bit tight on my ecig, but they fit well on the ecig i ordered along with these. Great product!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections