DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - High Nicotine/Tobacco (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it for me and my friends and they love it really, comes in the plastic case so it can protect from damage. Good taste and quality of product. Very cheap fits on most type of electronic cigarettes. Cons:This product have no cons at all. Just buy one an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanni23 on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ITs small it is very cheap not like the other ones you find it stores it looks good and its not harmfull its a great deal 2 for 20 that is extremly cheap and preety good Cons:It taste like crap it might be easy and all to use but it taste awful I extremly disl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiikkura on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Definitely taste good. Fitted my e-cigarette relatively well. Nice pack. Cons:Doesn't last very long but for the price, I will not complain a lot. Just like all the other cartridges.. OtherThoughts:For the price, nothing to really complain about. I don't have anything e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKefran on 08/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:On the positive, I can say that they are filling in a sleek casing and are therefore well by hand. The case is fixed, so you do not have to worry that I rozlobí and charges somewhere crumble. Cons:I give as a disadvantage poor opening the box. Hedging often hold ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCheesus on 12/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fit my E-Cig flawlessly. - Smokes really well. - Taste is way better then the refills that came with my E-Cig. - Well packaged and seem to be good quality. Cons:- I don't think these are high in nicotine, I never get that "buzz" like i would from a normal ciga... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBondyuk on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It tastes fairly good. It gives a very 'full' (but plain) flavour when you put on a new cartridge. You can (in the beginning anyway) feel it on your throat like a normal cigarette. Pretty good alternative to smoking real cigarettes! Cons:Well I found that when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanderr13 on 09/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great flavor, great price, 20 cartridges instead of the normal 10 in other packages for the same price, Cons:The 1st cartridge i used started to leak after 20-30 drags, i had to throw it away, it was really annoying, got oil in my mouth wich was not really pleasant OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMali on 06/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great flavour if you're used to Canadian tobacco products. Very satisfying, very smooth. Good fit on your atomizer (some are sloppy.) Cons:None! Well, I wish they were bigger but this is the standard size. OtherThoughts:For a heavy smoker (45 years), it's stil... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandreyrostov on 04/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I started with these less than a week ago and have had 4 tobacco cigs in the last 24 hours and, when I did smoke tobacco, immediately coughed and hacked with my usual smokers routine because I have been a very heavy smoker. Also can be used almost anywhere without a pro... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections