DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - No Nicotine (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychopetanovic on 05/24/2013

This refills came in a hard-plastic box that protects them of dust and crashes. Also, they came packaged in a paperboard that protects the plastic-box itself. It is perfect for the placebo-effect that makes you feel as you were smoking, but youre really not doing it haha. So, it is perfect for all electronic cigarettes of the market and allows you to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpnarea on 01/05/2013

Very good price, its the best in dealextreme. Good packaging and good taste. I will buy more Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges! Bad flavour, I prefer anothers flavours (coffee, tobacco or mint). But it does not make much difference Very easy to smoke, its only put in the cigarette, and smoke. Get it while you can! At this incredibly cheap price!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRODXWEB on 08/23/2012

Great refill, best market price. Very easy to handle and there are variations of flavors with or without nicotine. If you want to stop smoking, start with the nicotine containing 18% and goes down to the no nicotine. They do not last me about 1-2 days each refill. If you smoke a lot, you better get the larger package, or more of this product, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguitng on 07/26/2012

Good packaging and good taste. Great durability and excellent price. Compatible with other products. Some leak when connected to the atomizer since they seem to be too wet. I got to experiment and try to quit smoking. It is a good choice for this purpose. Currently this can represent savings in the purchase of cigarettes. For now I only tried this flavor,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMuhan03 on 09/23/2011

This is a very cheap packet of 20 refills for most standard size electronic cigarettes. You can't really find refills cheaper any where else than these ones which look exactly the same as the ones that come with the starter packets except they are a different colour. The box it comes in has weak place holders for the refills as in they often move around ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections