DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - Low Nicotine (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrylbe on 04/07/2013

- Cheapest refill cartridges in Dx.com - Easy to use - Different levels of nicotine - You get a box to keep them in place - Short delivering time - Weak body - I don't taste the mint really good - Hits your throat real bad Theese cartridges are the best you can get if you want to save money. They are really good for the price. But if you want to have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynonel on 03/17/2013

Firstly, the price is very good. It's the cheapest alternative for smokers. Secondly, the plastic case is useful and strongly-built. Thirdly, it's easy to use and easy to dispose. I ordered many of these. In some of the cases, the refills tasted funny, so I threw them away. Also some of the cartridges wouldn't fit the atomizer. they are faulty. there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclebersonan on 03/13/2013

Excellent product for who wanna stop smoking, like my wife. Nice price comparison to real cigarette pack. Um ótimo produto para quem quer parar de fumar, como minha esposa. Ótimo preço comparando-se com um maço de cigarros real. The pack doesn't bring the information about the nicotine level, this is confusing when you order some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythulapa on 08/02/2012

Excellent product for who wanna stop smoking, like my grandfather. Nice price, because in brazil cost like as US$ 15.00. Um ótimo produto para quem quer parar de fumar, como meu avô. Ótimo preço, porque no brasil custa algo como R$ 30,00. Really nothing. Nada de ruim. Use if you want to stop smoking. I'm really content. Use se voc&... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections