DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - Medium Nicotine (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

I bought it for me and my friends and they love it really, comes in the plastic case so it can protect from damage. Good taste and quality of product. Very cheap fits on most type of electronic cigarettes. This product have no cons at all. Just buy one and enjoy your electronic cigarette. If you looking for some good taste and cheap refills for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhorrizan on 09/13/2013

Doesn't taste awful, mostly tastes like a regular smoke but likely less harmful to your lungs. I preferred the mint flavoured ones. None really, they taste ok considering, and they are cheap. I'd recommend the mint ones personally. They are made of hard plastic though which isn't pleasant on the teeth, but hey can't beat the price! Helped me quit smoking,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFGOli on 03/26/2013

First of all, the price is great, cheaper than others! The cartridge comes in a small plastic box, with a perfect size to carry on your pocket or purse. Also the taste is very good. some of the cartridge were leaking and the whole plastic box was dirty, because of this I had to clean one by one to discover which cartridge were leaking and throw away ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynonel on 03/17/2013

Firstly, the price is very good. It's the cheapest alternative for smokers. Secondly, the plastic case is useful and strongly-built. Thirdly, it's easy to use and easy to dispose. I ordered many of these. In some of the cases, the refills tasted funny, so I threw them away. Also some of the cartridges wouldn't fit the atomizer. they are faulty. there ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byclebersonan on 03/13/2013

Excellent product for who wanna stop smoking, like my wife. Nice price comparison to real cigarette pack. Um ótimo produto para quem quer parar de fumar, como minha esposa. Ótimo preço comparando-se com um maço de cigarros real. The pack doesn't bring the information about the nicotine level, this is confusing when you order some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhermelyn on 01/26/2013

easy to use, nice (bublegum) taste. looks like a ordinairy sigaret gives satisfaction really cheap, cause get like 80 drags ( around 8 sigarettes) try that with one sigaret XD and love the fact that i can smoke inside. box a bit hard to open but that's better then to lose refills, but got the feeling that you can't have 150 drags, i counted them and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnikern on 01/21/2013

The price is good for it, so you get good value for your money. The case keep all cartridges tidy! Good amount of smoke. Nice flavor. I recommend it to all e-cig starters Written only in Chinese! it is not clear what is written there, it would be better if the English language. quality is not to bad but look cheap. I like it very much and would recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBixyBix on 12/05/2012

well, first of all. Im a heavy smoker, and i tried many methods to quit smoking, and I couldnt so i went to buy this, since its cheaper, and I gave it a shot, and voala, I reduced my smoking by half now its good for heavy smokers, this medium nicotin refills can last much longer than other products (for me i need 2 refills daily) it would be nice if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvheisterkamp on 09/12/2012

supposedly this is far less unhealthy than real cigarettes For some people (like me) it will work to help you quit smoking The battery is quite small, I needed about 3 or 4 recharges per day. After seeing this item show up for some time on this site I decided why not, I'll try one. I haven't touched a cigarette ever since I received the package. After ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduodecimo on 09/11/2012

A very handy product to help us smokers reducing average tobacco consumption. The order was attended fast and clearly. The changing on order system got me on the middle of my ordering. But at the end I was able to adapt to it, although there were times I could not find my orders information easily. At the end, all worked fine. I am aware that the delay ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections