DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - High Nicotine (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

I bought it for me and my friends and they love it really, comes in the plastic case so it can protect from damage. Good taste and quality of product. Very cheap fits on most type of electronic cigarettes. This product have no cons at all. Just buy one and enjoy your electronic cigarette. If you looking for some good taste and cheap refills for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylonchooconor on 06/25/2013

I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my this item dont have name of the flavor I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDweeb2 on 04/22/2013

Taste is quite good, takes a little bit of getting used to after real toabacco but satisfying and good amount of vapour For a heavy smoker like me i find going through 2 or 3 a day, but for the price you cant complain just be sure to order in bulk so they last long enoughvas shipping can take quite a while Great fit to all brands of e cigs on site easy ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjstaude on 03/20/2013

cheap, easy to use, easy to store, does, what it`s made for. used 15 of those now without any cons fits in amount of "juice" good to the batterypack of those e-cigarett I got along with those and yes they are definatley HIGH nicotine 0 mg stands for whatever- but as long as custom believes this is nicotin- free everything is fine for me :)... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynonel on 03/17/2013

Firstly, the price is very good. It's the cheapest alternative for smokers. Secondly, the plastic case is useful and strongly-built. Thirdly, it's easy to use and easy to dispose. I ordered many of these. In some of the cases, the refills tasted funny, so I threw them away. Also some of the cartridges wouldn't fit the atomizer. they are faulty. there ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byclebersonan on 03/13/2013

Excellent product for who wanna stop smoking, like my wife. Nice price comparison to real cigarette pack. Um ótimo produto para quem quer parar de fumar, como minha esposa. Ótimo preço comparando-se com um maço de cigarros real. The pack doesn't bring the information about the nicotine level, this is confusing when you order some ... Read more

0 0
  • 0mg
    posted byduransuat on 02/21/2013

It has a good box, a nice package and really easy to use. I bought four packages. I f you buy the right electronix cigarette for this cartridges it would really be usefull. Be carefull when ordering. 0 mg is wriiten on the box. If it is about the nicotine level of the cartridges then things are really wrong; because i ordered high nicotine cartridges.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySuperAnnie on 01/10/2013

Does the job as advertised, albeit some parts were not operating adequately. One of two cigarettes and one of two chargers included in the box did not function. However, within hours of sending feedback to customer service, the issue was taken care of to my full satisfaction. Price/quality is unbeatable. Shipment was packed properly and arrived in a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKaden on 10/13/2012

Fitted e-cigarette well. taste wasn't too bad. definitely do not contain nicotine. I was quite disappointed about this, I really needed these to replace the nicotine I was getting from cigarettes. No Nicotine was a bit of a let down.. Without doing any scientific tests I can not claim to be 100% right about nicotine levels... but a smoker would definitely ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvheisterkamp on 09/12/2012

supposedly this is far less unhealthy than real cigarettes For some people (like me) it will work to help you quit smoking The battery is quite small, I needed about 3 or 4 recharges per day. After seeing this item show up for some time on this site I decided why not, I'll try one. I haven't touched a cigarette ever since I received the package. After ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections