Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynf7 on 05/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly on thin LCD TV's/monitors. Mine was 32' and it fits perfectly, it goes great with black TVs, great quality, cheap price, everything is great. Even the camera fits perfectly inside. I had one TV mount before this one, and that one was one of high... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect for LED screens Great for thin bezels Small but quite stable for it's size/weight Easy to set up and remove Can be left attached to the PS eye even for use on a flat surface Cons:Not as stable as adapters with screws (but easier to use) Wouldn't bet it would sta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoendres on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Usefull to anyone that use a playstation eye camera. -Easy to fit the camera and attach on TV. -Gives the correct angle for the camera, especially to television that not have a flat frame. -The price it's correct for the product. Cons:-None so far, a good pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byttandreu on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product, works very well, price is good for what offers, very easy to install and removes. You can position your Move Eye Camera very well. Very resistant, made with good material. Looks like a sony product, it will look great on top of the television. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPabloFGutierrez on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Adjustable size, Works Great, Nice appearance, Correct packaging. Set up takes minutes... It does what it is supposed to do cheaply, and effectively !!! Cons:None (For the plastic quality, maybe not be lasting if it is opened and closed several times) OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarfou on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:fits well, nice price, overall good quality, fine plastic, there is a special padding at the bottom to keep it somehow fixed to a tv, possibility to adjust it depending on the distance between the user and the tv. Cons:although the mounting clip is quite easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytunner on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The camera stays really stable and you can configure the inclination degrees. In games like Eye pet you got to place the camera underneath the TV and even in such scenario the clip its useful. The camera fits really confortable and tightly Cons:none - works li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrancis877 on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is the best way to let the PS3 Eye rest on top of my flatscreen TV. It is the perfect product because there is no way to hold the PS3 Eye on the TV by itself. With this clip you can hold the PS3 Eye on a small edge without any problems. And this is very much cheaper th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreluiztd on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Mounting Clip for PS3 Move Eye Camera Met my expectations as well, since the PS Eye camera is well positioned and you can put it on both top and another position on your TV. She imprisons well and the camera is tight on the TV, avoiding the famous falls that e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhkeitif on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good quality plastic -Easy to adjust, you don't even have to disconnect your camera from the PS3 -Very stable -Camera position can be much better, specially on small rooms -Cheap Cons:No cons OtherThoughts:I couldn't have my PSeye above my TV, it was in a poor position a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections