Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOliverBorgen on 05/08/2014

good quality, fits good to my television and the ps eye will not fall off. relay happy whit this product no cons at all. good for the price and i has an nice design, looks nice on the television, i think it will fit to many different televisions too. and it came in a nice packaging. i have just been ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynf7 on 05/02/2014

Fits perfectly on thin LCD TV's/monitors. Mine was 32' and it fits perfectly, it goes great with black TVs, great quality, cheap price, everything is great. Even the camera fits perfectly inside. I had one TV mount before this one, and that one was one of higher price but lesser quality. Actually no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromainpnct on 01/20/2014

Perfect for LED screens Great for thin bezels Small but quite stable for it's size/weight Easy to set up and remove Can be left attached to the PS eye even for use on a flat surface Not as stable as adapters with screws (but easier to use) Wouldn't bet it would stay on the screen during an earthquake?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byImmigrant on 12/19/2013

Excelente producto para cualquiera que tenga la cámara de playstation 3, mantiene a la cámara en su lugar. Ideal para ubicarla en un TV LED. Si fuera de metal se sentiría mejor al tacto, no tan barata. Hace bastante ruido al cambiar la posición, parece que se va a romper, pero parece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPabloFGutierrez on 10/22/2013

Works great with the PS3 camera and is easy to adjust to the TV. Tested on Samsung 5500 (32) and Samsung 6800 (40). Nice design and the black color keeps the line of the TV... Plastic hardness. Do not try to force or you will break up ! ! ! ... The stand weighs less than the webcam, perhaps heavier if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDurden86 on 10/19/2013

A great use for the ps3 eye owners. Holds the camera steady, has never fallen from the TV. And it is really affordable. Also it is really firm and I don't think it could be broken apart easily. Planning to move to the US and hope that DX ship there as such an online engine is a must for tech freaks! ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacrim on 10/19/2013

With this, there is no need to stick the PS3 Eye somewhere with tack or tape. It is adjustable to pretty much any TV. The colour matches the PS3 Eye camera and the camera fits snugly in the bracket. The camera can be adjusted easily (angle and focus). The joint was quite stiff when first setting it up ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigoendres on 10/14/2013

-Usefull to anyone that use a playstation eye camera. -Easy to fit the camera and attach on TV. -Gives the correct angle for the camera, especially to television that not have a flat frame. -The price it's correct for the product. -None so far, a good product to anyone that uses a playstation move setup.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byttandreu on 07/22/2013

Great product, works very well, price is good for what offers, very easy to install and removes. You can position your Move Eye Camera very well. Very resistant, made with good material. Looks like a sony product, it will look great on top of the television. None so far, I can't think in anything. Probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypluftz on 07/21/2013

It's very cheap and very very very usefull! It holds the PS3 eye camera tight and let you place on the top of your thin LED TV. The clip is adjustable so it can be used in varied thickness. None that I can think of. My TV is very thin, and before I bought this I had to balance my PS3 eye camera on the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections