Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAKU1303 on 07/22/2013

great small sharp knife, easy to handle and carry around. it can fit in almost anything you want it to and you can clip it on to your key chain. also is very cheap. it is very small that it will fit in your palm of your hand. knife is about 4 inches tall. no cons at all, nothing is wrong with this knife. i should buy another one. i wanted it in blue.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylewisoconnor on 06/23/2013

very strong knife this does not feel like it is going to break any time soon at all, the knife feels as if it is quite sharp and i feel the knife has a nice look to it i like the grenade design personally took 15 days to deliver to the UK how ever... the knife is quite still, this makes it hard to open but i find this good when using as you know it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/09/2013

It's a cool knife with an interesting design. It has a good handhold and the blade is sharp and pointed. It's light and very portable to carry on bags or pockets. The blade bending system works fine. The texture of the cable helps to avoid the knife to slip from the hand. It's a good thing to take on trips or adventure travels. None. It's working just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNukeman575 on 04/01/2013

Small but effective. It came to me razor sharp and the box was in perfect condition compared to other packages i've seen and opened. I also like how mine came in red and i never saw an unboxing on youtube ever where someone opened a red one. I dropped it once, and the screw that is holding the blade and turns with the blade fell out. I have one remaining ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfusil56300 on 01/12/2013

Light in the pocket, easy to open and close. Very nice looking knife. Well made, feels very strong. Comes in a nice looking box, so great as a gift. Arrived razor sharp and I mean RAZOR sharp. Useful chain to attach to your keys etc. NONE. For the price whats not to like. SORRY....1 con.....should'nt have showed it to my wife, its on her car keys now ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byboneshc on 01/06/2013

It's a little small but still a very good knife. I use it for opening boxes and stuff. It looks like a grenade and it's pretty sharp. Good price too. Bought 2 of them already. Sorry for bad english. Ótima faca. Um pouco pequena, mais ótima pra substituir um estilete ou coisa assim. None so far. Nenhum. Well, I was thinking it would be bigger,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHydroThief on 12/20/2012

Used this knife every day for over a year at work so far..Sharpened many times and still going strong.Used many of times in water never rusted completely unaffected by the elements.Its also my lucky knife I lost it on 1000 hectares while working and found it before i realized I had lost it 4 hours later Cant pick colour Cant pick colour Cant pick colour ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapexad on 11/09/2012

Eye-catcher Easy to hold Came pretty sharp (although I did sharpen it a bit) Great for a bug out bag (I'm using mine as a zipper handle) It's a little loose, but for small backup knife at this price, that's hardly a con. The one I got was red. I would have preferred blue, green, or yellow, but I'll live with it. Understand, this knife is literally the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadamp4 on 10/15/2012

-Very small, exactly what I wanted for my keychain -Knife came very sharp -Cheap -Build quality feels good for it being cheap -Solid feel it -My knife came with a little scratch on the bottom, not a big deal though. -It didn't say the knife was out of stock when I ordered it so i ended waiting a long time for the knife. The knife is a little hard to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxiboi on 09/19/2012

Great, long lasting knife, very sharp, and it is awesome for its portability! I love the design of it, a grenade, and it feels good in your hand, a good small knife! This is suitable for people who are not that comfortable in handling big knifes, or opening packaged goods! The key chain is poor quality, but it did not matter as i ended up braking it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections