Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by thrymartin on 10/01/2012

Pros: Araldite glue is known to be the most durable on the market. in slow setting (90) it allows for precision assembly without panicking because of the time Cons: When you paste it back an object with two-component epoxy glue (Araldite commonly called) it is difficult to wash your hands. Also be difficult to remove drips. Then I have the solu... Read more

Impression:;

2 0
  • posted by marik on 01/25/2009

Pros: Really don't know if there is anything positive, when it hardens it doesn't even become hard like hard plastic. Cons: - It does not harden in 90 minutes, took me a day no matter the proportion. - When it hardens it's a cohesive, hard plastic. It also bends when hard, but does break like hard plastic. Good epoxy should break when like hard... Read more

4 1
  • posted by llasher on 04/11/2008

Pros: Cheaper than local retailers Sticks Dries Cons: Some variable results with sticking (this may be attributable to surface preparation on my part) Takes 90 minutes to dry (that's almost an hour and a half!) OtherThoughts: Like everyone, I like to stick things together. I also like it to happen quickly. This is more of your overnight or thro... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections