Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcmulan on 06/28/2016

Pros: 2 x 17ml, Fonctionne très bien, Mélangeur fournis, Très bon produit. Cons: Rien. Bottomline: Tube plus gros que je pensais pour le prix, voir vidéo!

Colle époxy Araldite Colle époxy Araldite Colle époxy Araldite

0 0 0

• posted byphilippe4460 on 05/16/2016

I am happy to use this

0 0 0

• posted bydave5551 on 04/12/2016

Araldite are a high quality manufacturer of epoxy resin glue. It can be relied on in many situations where a strong bond is required between two parts. Often the glue is so strong that the join will not break but the material around it. You need to make sure the two surfaces are roughened with a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGhi0tto on 03/05/2016

Very good epoxy with long time to harden. Very useful for many application. After dried very strong. May be overpriced a little.

0 0 0

• posted byLYBCO on 01/18/2016

ARALDITE-A name known for over 30 years,that means a lot.

0 0 0

• posted bybenjiparis on 01/08/2016

This item is very good for the price : you have a quite important amount of epoxy adhesive, and it works fine. I used it to repair a RC plane and I'm happy with the result

Very nice epoxy adhesive

Impression:Cheap, efficient;

0 0 0

• posted bythrymartin on 10/01/2012

Araldite glue is known to be the most durable on the market. in slow setting (90) it allows for precision assembly without panicking because of the time When you paste it back an object with two-component epoxy glue (Araldite commonly called) it is difficult to wash your hands. Also be difficult... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymvcrente on 05/12/2012

After you leave it on for a day, as advised, it will truly stick forever. It is very strong. There is a good amount of glue in these. If you are planning on mending some shoes like me, this will do for a pair of soles coming apart. They can be stored for a long period even after opened, as long a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarik on 01/25/2009

Really don't know if there is anything positive, when it hardens it doesn't even become hard like hard plastic. - It does not harden in 90 minutes, took me a day no matter the proportion. - When it hardens it's a cohesive, hard plastic. It also bends when hard, but does break like hard plastic. a... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byllasher on 04/11/2008

Cheaper than local retailers Sticks Dries Some variable results with sticking (this may be attributable to surface preparation on my part) Takes 90 minutes to dry (that's almost an hour and a half!) Like everyone, I like to stick things together. I also like it to happen quickly. This is more of... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere