DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Eye USB Webcam with 6-LED Illumination (1.3MPixel)
  • 5 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 10% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahamay on 02/14/2011

- A very cheap webcam for IM. Very easy to use. - Does not need any drivers at all to install. Pure plug and play. - LED lights are ok for very near illumination. - Easy to face camera in any direction. - Camera stand fits perfectly on top of my monitor. - Built quality is average, does not feel solidly built. Feels fragile. - LED lights were not working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanhrox on 08/20/2010

it works! its driverless.. really simple.. didnt need to install anything.. just plug and have video chats right away! i also like the light switch that you can use.. its really helpful with the LEDs only two things i didnt like.. the clip that is used to put on the laptop or desktop is confusing and not tight.. i just leave it on the table.. also it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrendt on 06/06/2010

The webcam is cheap, and reasonably well constructed. The base design is unusual, and allows placing it on a flat surface, which can be difficult with the standard webcam base designed for mounting on top of an LCD display. Previous reviews report a maximum resolution of 640x480, but the current version is only capable of half that in each dimension ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystockton on 03/11/2010

Great view at daylight. And I like the easy picture button on the top. Led lights are not so bright, don't help much. When weather is dark and/or cloudy, rainy, view looks blurry (but since it's problem of all cameras, that's not a con really.) I bought this item for my girlfriend almost 1 year ago. It still works as a charm! She doesn't have any complaint.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoseph1987 on 11/18/2009

Let's see, it worked fine, it's LEDs are bright and the instalation was very easy on Windows XP. It does what it's supposed to, and it's great for IM like MSN meseenger. Vamos ver, funcionou bem, seus LEDs são brilhantes e a instalação foi bem fácil no Windows XP. Faz o que deve fazer, e é ótima para IMs, como MSN. The built quality is not that good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunaferreira on 07/23/2009

Webcam reasonably good, the LED lighting work well and needs no drivers to use. A webcam é razoavelmente boa, os LEDS ajudam bastante pra iluminar e funcionam perfeitamente. Ela é self-driver, não precisa instalar para usar =) All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.All fields aded together, your ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFF255 on 08/19/2008

This little webcam does its job. Installation in Windows OS does not require any drivers (tryed only with XP). Camera works very well for instant messaging software (tried MSN Messenger) allowing you to set different parameters (brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, ...). It also can be mounted on top of LCD monitor or Laptop screen, although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBadger on 07/09/2008

This camera is really easy to set up and get to work in Windows XP. Just plug it in, and it installs. You can use Yawcam or just Windows's webcam system to access the video output. The camera is solidly built, and has a dial to adjust the brightness of the LEDs on the side. Unfortunately, the driver that works with this camera on Windows doesn't allow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaceq on 06/22/2008

- Works with linux - Works with windows , driverless - It's not stable on LCD screen - Max native resolution is 640x480 - My leds don't work the way they should (when I use the switch at some point they blink and are on at full power). Mine camera is identified in linux (lsusb) as 1c4f:3000 (SiGma Micro USB Web Camera). It works with newest UVC (on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykostap on 02/15/2008

Small and inexpensive. The camera stand can be opened for mounting on top of LCD monitor. There is a tripod connection socket as well. Has 6 white LEDs for illumination. These LEDs are quite strong, just enough for shooting in a full darkness. The LEDs brightness can be adjusted with potentiometer mounted on camera's cable. Most important - it works ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections