DX » Community » Reviews » EZ910 Strings Set (6-String Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRomano390 on 05/14/2013

I am extremly happy with these D'Addario strings. This string set is the real deal from D'Addario I'm using this set of strings for half a month now. They are really good. You can also bend the snares easily on the E, B & G strings, without thinking OOH THEY WILL SNAP. Which is perfect. The chords ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClericlaw on 05/06/2013

Good strings, these have good sound and are at a cheap reasonable price. In comparision to retail they are much cheaper. They produce a loud sound which is also crisp and nice to listen to. -May be fake, I am not sure -Dull fast, and so loses sound quality and looks dirty Buy these strings if you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonutjacks on 01/30/2013

Good for a beginner if you are switching from the strings that came with the guitar. Works for a backup. Good cheap and would do the trick. Came in the mail in less than two weeks in Canada which is really fast for free shipping from Hong Kong to Canada. Not real D'adadrio strings and string is poorly ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRyubr on 05/28/2012

- Very good Quality - Very clean and bright sound, like it so much - Price, on average half the rate found in my country - It's original D'Addario's strings Unfortunately it doesn't come with an additional "e" string for replacement, for when you get a little more rough. - I bought two: one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangariot on 09/06/2011

It's the real stuff! It's original D'Addario's strings, so it has all the quality you are expecting for. Full sound, bright, a capo you might use won't make that "stretch" sound of poor-quality. The tuning is quick and easy, even when using your ear, the sound keeps steady and smooth. And the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFloydian on 05/25/2011

They are genuine D'addario's strings! I bought one of these, just to make sure and already ordered 3 more to stock. They have a great bright tune! They are way more cheap than I would pay on local stores. They last for a good time if you don't sweat a lot. They get rusty after a few weeks, but nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections