DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Bright USB Flexible White 18-LED Light Lamp (5V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArno1942 on 06/03/2014

Easy to mount it around my microscope objective which is mounted on a digital SLR camera. I use this light to setup the composition of the macro via the lifeview function of my Nikon D90 camera. I use two additional flashes to take the picture. Flexible arm is a little too soft so the position of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKostasR on 05/17/2013

Very nice looking gadget, shinny black. It's lightweight, you can carry it everywhere with your laptop It provides enough light to use the keyboard and read a book or your notes. The base of the neck had to be glued to stop it from rotating and falling. It's not Ultra Bright! With 18 LEDs, I expected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by7dexter on 05/02/2013

It's pretty bright, maybe not enough to read a book, but it's just fine to work with keyboard with this light. My one is a bit too flexible. At some angles the metal arm flex on it's own. LEDs are cold white. It make them look more bright, but I prefer the warm white light. Also I doubt they are high ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblyefd on 02/27/2013

Bright enough. Flexible neck stays in position. Has on/off switch Looks nice plastic around light is cheap, cracks when adjusting neck. Color of USB plug is white but light is black. Neck is silver. It would have been good if the color of all the parts were the same color. The light is bright. Good for ... Read more

All parts different colors

0 0 0

• posted byiamaprofessional on 03/08/2012

-Highly adjustable -VERY bright -on/off switch -Good build quality -The "flexible arm" is a little weak and takes some adjusting to get it into a position where it doesn't sag. This is only a slight nuisance and the only reason I rated it a 4 in build quality. It does it's job and more! It's very useful.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycramsvik on 03/05/2012

Very small and flexible. Has a switch - no need to disconnect from plug to turn it off The flexible neck is rather weak, so it needs to stand rather upright in order to not collapse. As mentioned by other reviewer, it has a blue tint. Posibility to switch colors would be nice (either RGB LEDs, or replacable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychuawa on 10/09/2011

I am giving it full points because for it's price, it is of pretty good build quality and works out of the box. The led light are pretty bright and works great as bedside table lamp. I just plugged it into the USB port of my portable battery pack and it works as a portable bedside / table lamp. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUlongh on 04/27/2011

- Cheap price. - Good build quality. - Very bright circular 18 LEDs. - Metal flexible tube is easy to adjust but sturdy enough to hold the weight of LED light. - Has a built-in plastic convex lens to be use as magnifying glass. - Built-in magnifying glass in combination with compact (point and shoot)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections