DX » Community » Reviews » Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guards Set for Nokia 5800 (Set of 4)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylik7even on 08/12/2013

Great matte film. No glare in the sun. No mark fingerprints. Dust is easily erased. Perfectly conveys all the colors of the phone's display. Screen respond at a high level. Cleaning cloth is very useful. Easy for applying without air bubbles. Easy to put on the screen on the phone. No cons It is a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybursac on 05/24/2013

Very good quality. Easy for applying without air bubbles. I like matte surface. It is little bit smaller tha display and makes small gap between protector and phone display edge. I'm using this screen protector for more than 6 months and it is in the same shape as it is was as new. It is also scratch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byccalderon on 03/25/2013

Tacto suave y diseñado para el nokia 5800 xpressmusic. Se ve bastante bien a la luz del sol, y no dificulta el marcado en la pantalla tactil. Hay que tener mucho cuidado al ponerlo para que no salgan burbujas, si lo pones mal al principio luego si lo despegas no queda bien tiene un cierto tono mate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperez1311 on 01/29/2013

Perfect fit for device, and adds a very nice layer of protection to the screen. Comes with a nice cleaning cloth, very useful. Hard to install, as any other screen protector would be, so not much of a con... Only received 2 screen protectors, opposed to the 4 it says on the tittle, but if you read the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPankajkrnaik on 04/11/2012

-Good quality -It is well designed -Easy to install -Smooth movement of finger during touch -It does not picks the dust -Dust removing cloth is good -Good transparency -I received only 2 screens protectors in the packet instead of 4 as promised in the product description -Installed on my Nokia 5230 but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsamuel on 08/30/2011

Easy to put on the screen on the phone. Fits perfectly - no bubbles or empty spaces on the screen Good quality. Protects from dust and scratches. The cleaning cloth is very useful too as when i cleaned the screen before putting the protector there wasn't even a single piece of dust. Protects from fingerprints ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysasho0903 on 06/15/2011

Easy to put on the screen on the phone. Fits perfectly - no bubbles or empty spaces on the screen Good quality. Protects from dust and scratches. The cleaning cloth is very useful too as when i cleaned the screen before putting the protector there wasn't even a single piece of dust. Protects from fingerprints ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysharkandsasha on 04/20/2011

Good quality. Easily fitting into the phone. Blue lepuchka helps to clear the screen from dust, which helps in the subsequent steps of gluing. After cleansing, there was not a single bubble under the film. The film feels like satin, while using the phone's screen is not ostaetsya spots, dirt or fingerprints.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlais on 04/08/2011

This screen protector very good quality. I effortlessly glued to your phone. Included is also a cleaning device, and another screen protector. I am very pleased with this item. In my town it's worth a lot more expensive. I do not know what else to write about such a small thing. Nothing bad so far not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections