DX » Community » Reviews » Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guards Set for Nokia 5800 (Set of 4)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybursac on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality. Easy for applying without air bubbles. I like matte surface. Cons:It is little bit smaller tha display and makes small gap between protector and phone display edge. OtherThoughts:I'm using this screen protector for more than 6 months and it is in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccalderon on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tacto suave y diseñado para el nokia 5800 xpressmusic. Se ve bastante bien a la luz del sol, y no dificulta el marcado en la pantalla tactil. Cons:Hay que tener mucho cuidado al ponerlo para que no salgan burbujas, si lo pones mal al principio luego si lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperez1311 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect fit for device, and adds a very nice layer of protection to the screen. Comes with a nice cleaning cloth, very useful. Cons:Hard to install, as any other screen protector would be, so not much of a con... OtherThoughts:Only received 2 screen protectors, opposed to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPankajkrnaik on 04/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good quality -It is well designed -Easy to install -Smooth movement of finger during touch -It does not picks the dust -Dust removing cloth is good -Good transparency Cons:-I received only 2 screens protectors in the packet instead of 4 as promised in the produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsamuel on 08/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to put on the screen on the phone. Fits perfectly - no bubbles or empty spaces on the screen Good quality. Protects from dust and scratches. The cleaning cloth is very useful too as when i cleaned the screen before putting the protector there wasn't even... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysasho0903 on 06/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to put on the screen on the phone. Fits perfectly - no bubbles or empty spaces on the screen Good quality. Protects from dust and scratches. The cleaning cloth is very useful too as when i cleaned the screen before putting the protector there wasn't even... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysharkandsasha on 04/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality. Easily fitting into the phone. Blue lepuchka helps to clear the screen from dust, which helps in the subsequent steps of gluing. After cleansing, there was not a single bubble under the film. The film feels like satin, while using the phone's scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlais on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This screen protector very good quality. I effortlessly glued to your phone. Included is also a cleaning device, and another screen protector. I am very pleased with this item. In my town it's worth a lot more expensive. I do not know what else to write about... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections