DX » Community » Reviews » Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guards Set for Iphone 4
  • 5 star 57 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabalone84 on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it prevents your finger prints stick on your phone. it prevents scratches on your phone. it works perfectly. it is cheap in price but not cheap quality. Cons:it needs to be installed on your phone carefully, otherwise, bubbles will be there forever with your screen prot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflexib0y on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple application, good quality protector. It's the matte frosted version, so less fingerprints on the screen. Package is complete with (small) cleaning cloth, cleaning sticker to remove dust particles and 2 pieces of screen protectors. Cons:No real cons on t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNits25 on 12/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Had bought this product for my sisters iPhone 4 and had no problems applying it. The packaging is good compared to most screen protectors I buy from DX. Seemed to be of great quality and was easy to install (but that depends on the individual applying it). Cons:Screen p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Item is well packaged and arrived in good time. Matte screens greatly reduce the screen glare when light is reflected off phone. Item easily applied. Cleaning cloth included and useful to remove dirt from screen prior to fitting. Cheap. Cons:Possibly have larg... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythethomas on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The screen protectors are of very good, they keep your screen from scratching. They are easy applied to your screen, without much bubbles. Even when they are few bubbles, they will go away after some time. Cheapest with good quality Cons:they get scratched more easily t... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygopro76 on 10/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-protecting very good -easy to install -All in pack(all stuff need to install it) -very nice protector -Great for Mattle lover's -very usefull -very quality! Cons:long shipment -high price -Who doesnt love Matte Protector wont love it. OtherThoughts:I bought it for myse... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfhelene on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is easy to apply and it feels nice to touch it. It is also cheap! It stays on for a while. I had mine on for almost two months. I like the matte feeling it has. Cons:It reduces the quality of the screen a little bit. But you get used to it after using it. Y... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBristowe on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Matte surface is hard to scratch. includes a small cleaning cloth and electrostatic cleaning sheet which is useful if you accidently get dust on the back of the protector. Quite accurate fit for iPhone 4/4s Come with TWO protectors!! Cons:Matte surface resists... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoostvgh on 08/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It feels alot better than your original iphone screen which is sturdy. This one swipes way better and smoother than the original screen. Removes all reflections so you can still use it in direct sunlight. Very cheap! Cons:The quality of the screen is lowered b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoppynor on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a nice finish, and has a great touch over the screen. Relative easy to apply. Removes most reflections. You get some sort of tape thing to remove dust particles before you take it on, which is very handy if you cant take it all off with a cloth. Cons:To... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections