Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Awesome!

posted by yuriser on 10/28/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

-Very good quality -You don't get those annoying fingerprints in your screen -As it is frosted you won't be disturbed by the sun light reflecting in your screen -2 for the price of 1 (or half) -

-Amazing quality

Cons:

The only thing you may consider a cons is to apply it. You got to have a very accurate finger in order not to miss the spots(home button, front camera and speaker) Also, you loose a little quality from the retina display

OtherThoughts:

If you want to keep yor iphone away from scratches, fingerprints and dust there is no better tool than this screen protector

Bottomline:

Despite of the little loss in quality (retina display) I think this is the best protector I ever tested(and I tested thousands recently). If you buy the same one but on a regular store you would probably pay four or five times this price. AND THIS ONE COMES IN DOUBLE! Plus the little cloth and the stick solved the little dust removal problem. I've been using this one for more than a month and still looks great!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections