DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth + Case Skin Cover Sticker for HTC HD2
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynuw5213 on 07/02/2014

it is very good to have and its matiching with discription provided with it.it is not getting dirt easyllit and it is the most wanted feature we expect from screan protector.colour doesnot fading and easy for use.cleaning clothe can use several times and it is very easy to identify the stickind process ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystalker92 on 03/13/2013

Good quality of cutting, precise dimensions, easy installation. Comes with wiping cloth. Stays firmly when placed and provides good scratch protection. Good thing is that it comes in pair, so if you are total noob in applying screen protectors, like me, you have spare one if you mess first one up. I'... Read more

HTC HD2 Screen Protector

0 0 0

• posted by2DHCTH77 on 11/15/2012

Come as a set of screen protector which is value for money for the price you pay. Instruction on how to apply is clear and straight forward. Comes with cleaning cloth to remove dust. Cutting is correct for HTC HD2 and fits perfectly if apply correctly. Prefer a clear type screen protector. But DX not ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byugin1 on 09/03/2012

I ordered this item two months ago Then I installed to my phone immediately after receiving this from the mail. The following is my assessment on this product. The price is very compettitive. I observed that it cannot be easily scratched. I think the quality of the material used is oem in nature. To ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjomlawyer on 04/13/2012

- Easy to use, wiping cloth, electrostatic cleaning sticket. - Well packaged, arrived safely and without damage. - Of the product itself: None so far. - Delay in the sending was more than average (45 days from payment to final arrival) to Colombia. - Screen protector resistance against scratches is normal.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonlin05 on 07/29/2011

I just received this product. Although there is no rating & feedback so far. I decided to buy it for the Cheap price. The packaging of the product makes me feel that it is a good quality screen protector for my HTC. It comes with what it written on the description. It sit perfectly on my HTC. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections