Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXiangus on 08/13/2013

The best price ever, and serves the purpose. I really hate weird patterns on my pick guard, so I am pleased that this is not the worst I have seen It is slightly too big for my standard acoustic guitar, and got a lot of scratches really fast. On the other hand, it is supposed to get the scrathes I guess.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychopetanovic on 05/24/2013

It came well packaged in a plastic bag that protects it from dust. Also it came covered with a protective plastic film keeping it safe from scratches. It has a back sticky surface that allows you to stick it to all the surfaces you want. You can use to decorate things or even do as me: I'm decorating ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypuchipe on 01/20/2013

Cool Guitar PVC Pick Guard with a cool picture without skulls or similar. Good for protect your guitar but it´s autoadhesive not plastic. Easy to remove or eliminate. I don´t find cons. It´s a good item by the price. It´s OK for protect your guitar. Easy to put in the guitar and if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypuchipe on 12/23/2012

This pick guard is a very nice protection, but it isn´t of plastic, it´s autoadhesive. I know but there are people that this product is done in plastic. I like it because you can eliminate if you want. Perhaps The price is a bit hight, it is not a bargain but it looks cool and have more quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalidrockway on 03/05/2012

great build quality of plastic ! easy to use ( can be put easily on the guitar ) protect perfectly the guitar! looks like original parts of the guitar ! great design ! cheap price! easy to use ! very usefull to not scratch your guitar when playnig with picks! none! :) just perfect a useful item for all ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRulomus on 10/01/2011

This pick guard is a very nice protection, I have a black guitar with white details and this pick guard fits very nice. Looks like an original part of my guitar, barely you can see the difference from the wood to the guard and the white draw on it makes the guitar look even more cool. Looks good, does ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections