DX » Community » Reviews » Daddario EJ45 Nylon Strings Set (6-String Set)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:For the price, these are great strings. Don't try to use anything cheaper, it will only hurt your instrument.Cons:They are not high quality professional strings, the price is fair and won't lie to you, it is worth what it is worth.OtherThoughts:I recommend this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelixir on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Are the strings-genuine, no counterfeits or anything like that. - You will not find cheaper anywhere and if you are learning, as in my case, they offer a great sound at an affordable price. -Its medium stress is perfect if you're just starting to play.Cons:- Your mean... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypguillemi on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Excellent price, really bright sound -specially in the first three strings (high e, b and g)-, nice packaging, easy to fit on the instrument and nicely labeledCons:-strings lost tune for a bit too long time, but after an adaptation period they're just fine -ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarolbalzary on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This set of string is a really good deal. It's really cheap (here where I live the same set is sold for over U$20) and it feels just like the original, so I believe it is. So if you like D'addario (and who doesn't?), this is the product for you!Cons:No cons so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThe5eeK on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:+ Genuine D'Addario Strings; + Price! I don't know about you but in my country you can't get D'addario strings for less than 15$. + Built quality; + Sound.Cons:None!OtherThoughts:I've played classical and electric guitar for 5 years now so I've changed strings... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMagyar on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:+ Cheap; + Nice sound; + Good tension; + Nice packing, same as the photo.Cons:- Cannot hold the tunning long time; - 3rd string has volume deficit; - Does not come with a pick :(OtherThoughts:I can play any style of music and I'm pleased with this set of strings, but whe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycesaremiliano on 09/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great sound and feels good while playing. Great string brand. Almost a month since corded, and they play as good as the first day. So good i have bought a couple so i can have a spare set just in case. I am not a pro in guitar playing, but it suits all my needs.Cons:Can... Read more

1 0
  • posted byetmaroo on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Original D'Addario strings set. The best quality product. It is so cheap that i buy 3 to have as backup. It cames with an anti corrosion system bag to proctect the strings. Great sound, very clear and crystal.Cons:You wont find anyone, its a great product.OtherTh... Read more

1 0
  • posted bympmasiero on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:English: It is the same set of strings that i used for years because it is really god, but here in DX it is less than half the price. Português: É o mesmo conjunto de cordas que eu uso a anos por ser muito bom, mas aqui no DX é menos da metade do preço.Cons:English: None a... Read more

strings set back strings set strings set open
    1 0
  • posted bymaduarte07 on 12/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent strings for guitars, both classical and popular music in general. Strings are soft and have excellent sonority (timber, and so forth.). The delivery was quick and without problems. Cons:There are no cons for this product. OtherThoughts:Bottomline:For... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections