DX » Community » Reviews » Daddario EJ45 Nylon Strings Set (6-String Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

For the price, these are great strings. Don't try to use anything cheaper, it will only hurt your instrument. They are not high quality professional strings, the price is fair and won't lie to you, it is worth what it is worth. I recommend this to be used in any classical guitar if you are not a high ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelixir on 02/13/2013

- Are the strings-genuine, no counterfeits or anything like that. - You will not find cheaper anywhere and if you are learning, as in my case, they offer a great sound at an affordable price. -Its medium stress is perfect if you're just starting to play. - Your mean stress is perfect if you're just starting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypguillemi on 12/27/2012

-Excellent price, really bright sound -specially in the first three strings (high e, b and g)-, nice packaging, easy to fit on the instrument and nicely labeled -strings lost tune for a bit too long time, but after an adaptation period they're just fine -bass strings don't have that much 'personality'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarolbalzary on 10/02/2012

This set of string is a really good deal. It's really cheap (here where I live the same set is sold for over U$20) and it feels just like the original, so I believe it is. So if you like D'addario (and who doesn't?), this is the product for you! No cons so far DX.com should sell other sets with different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThe5eeK on 09/25/2012

+ Genuine D'Addario Strings; + Price! I don't know about you but in my country you can't get D'addario strings for less than 15$. + Built quality; + Sound. None! I've played classical and electric guitar for 5 years now so I've changed strings quite a few times, so I can guarantee that if these are not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAMagyar on 09/14/2012

+ Cheap; + Nice sound; + Good tension; + Nice packing, same as the photo. - Cannot hold the tunning long time; - 3rd string has volume deficit; - Does not come with a pick :( I can play any style of music and I'm pleased with this set of strings, but when they get broke I'll buy other set here in DX ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycesaremiliano on 09/08/2012

Great sound and feels good while playing. Great string brand. Almost a month since corded, and they play as good as the first day. So good i have bought a couple so i can have a spare set just in case. I am not a pro in guitar playing, but it suits all my needs. Can not find cons at all it a very basic ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byetmaroo on 08/11/2012

Original D'Addario strings set. The best quality product. It is so cheap that i buy 3 to have as backup. It cames with an anti corrosion system bag to proctect the strings. Great sound, very clear and crystal. You wont find anyone, its a great product. in my country it cost close to 15 us dollars, here ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bympmasiero on 07/10/2012

English: It is the same set of strings that i used for years because it is really god, but here in DX it is less than half the price. Português: É o mesmo conjunto de cordas que eu uso a anos por ser muito bom, mas aqui no DX é menos da metade do preço. English: None at all. Portugês: Nenhum. English:... Read more

strings set back strings set strings set open

0 0 1

• posted bymaduarte07 on 12/02/2011

Excellent strings for guitars, both classical and popular music in general. Strings are soft and have excellent sonority (timber, and so forth.). The delivery was quick and without problems. There are no cons for this product. For those who like soft strings and with good sound, D'Addario strings, in ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections