Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDud4s on 10/21/2013

Works great with my Iphone4, my Google Nexus and my Experia phone. Perfect to games, text or just surf through the web. Better than another i bought on local stores for more than twice the price of this item. Nothing so far. The rubber starts to look a little shinny, maybe due to the amount of use, hours ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycpatera on 10/15/2012

The item's string adapt perfect to the place in the tablet, i use it to write down and make notes and underline text when i read my lessons. The string it is shorter than i expect, but usefull, also it is smaller that i want and between my hands it is cleary for use to write and mark. I will try another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHafiz1 on 07/25/2011

- A nice, small stylus pen. Not too big - Hangs nicely on my cell phone - It's good that it is detachable; it's easier to use that way - Not too pricey, bought two of these - The other one of my pens wasn't that good quality; the tip wasn'r straight, it was a bit slant (it's still usable though, it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChitarrista on 06/23/2011

It's really small, so you can take it everywhere. The plug for earphone jack lets you not lose the stylus. The end of the pen is soft, so it won't scratch your precious touchscreen. It's really small. Really. I have big hands, so I can't manage to use it well. And it's naturally slippery, I prefer using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAretzkee on 06/08/2011

- tiny - plug for earphone jack socket as a stylus anchor - lenght just enough, not too short to keep in fingers for short time - very soft end, safe for screen - limited lenght may cause a little discomfort with longer time of use as it can be holded only by fingertips so for longer work buy longer ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections