DX » Community » Reviews » Fender Bronze Strings Set (6-String Set)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfranco626 on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good quality original strings. Exactly the same brand and quality that you could find in a music store. - Great sound. - Very well labeled so you can know which string is which. Cons:- None. You get what you pay for. OtherThoughts:-These strings are not only chea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigobelaz on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is really good looking, and the sound is great. To assemble is easy because has a useful part in the bottom. The sound is really smooth and hold the tuning. Cons:The package ii not that good, also is a little hard to get used for playing, because is a metal string so hurt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClericlaw on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good strings -nice sound, sturdy and robust -cheap price, normally strings would cost 5 dollars + more at the guitar shops -Good sound -Loud sound Cons:-Strings may go dull very fast... which also causes them to look dirty OtherThoughts:Buy these strings if you want a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPiestukas on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap! At least in my country you wouldn't find ANY strings at this price. It's real bronze, so you could expect bright sound from them. They are nicely packed, each string has it's own package with string number and standart tuning note of it. Cons:The end of the... Read more

Fender Bronze Strings Set (6-String Set) Fender Bronze Strings on guitar Fender Bronze Strings unpacked
    0 0
  • posted bysynthetic on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Strings have quality sound, like other phosphor bronze and not what they criticize. It's already the second string from DealExtreme and I'm happy with both. Previous I used approximately two years, and no cracking. Package arrived undamaged. Shipping took abou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynibzxd on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fender Bronze strings are excellent! Of course you have to considere their price. In my country, for the same price I can barely buy a couple of spare, medium-quality strings. I feel satisfied with this product! The sound is very great! Fender knows how to do a great jo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvgeny12 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:low price easy set up loud sound pretty good quality packed as genuine fender strings look great. real bronze Cons:specific sound - few rasping with "metal" tone strings are pretty thick because of their thickness painful to play the guitar after a while Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygraememoomoo on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are great quality strings, very good sound and easy to use. Love them and recommend to all guitar players. Have enjoyed using them on my acoustic guitar and I am very happy with them. Cons:None really, if only they lasted forever but guitar strings need... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelrengofa on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:es fender, la linea fosforo, dicen ser mas duraderas y caracterizarse por su sonido, pero veremos que les depara el tiempo, por ahora vienen rindiendo mejor que lo esperado Cons:el package no es de mi agrado, pero eso no importa mucho, la verdad esta en el son... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevain on 06/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good set of guitar strings, come in a plastic cover with separately packed per string plastic bags. Build quality as original ones (don't know if these are original Fender), sound excellent. I do not hear the difference between these and 20Euro packs over here i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections