Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGersonKK on 08/05/2014

Atendeu as expectativas, só demorou um pouco para chegar, mas a culpa é da fiscalização brasileira, que segurou a mercadoria por mais de trinta dias antes de liberar. Aqui em casa todos gostaram do produto. A qualidade é boa, principalmente pelo preço. Recomendo a compra do produto. Vale a pena. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bypclopes on 11/23/2013

Bolsinha para guardar paletas de guitarra por um preço imperdível. Muitas são vendidas por preços fora da realidade, e por se tratar de um produto simples e sem maiores necessidades, vale muito a pena pagar tão pouco para organizar as paletinhas e evitar perder alguma. O material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRecyclerMan on 06/22/2013

Holds Picks. Attaches to Key ring or becomes key ring. My sample Stamped with “Gibson USA”. Colour Mine was a Cream, matches the Cream covering on My AMP. Fine soft supple leather, not hard like shoe soles. Initially was hoping for a black or dark brown, Got a cream one. I have opened it when taking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydevilsred1 on 05/11/2013

The guitar pick bag is made of genuine leather, that is soft and flexible leather. It does'nt look cheap and looks fabulous ! The quality price is great. The onlyn cons i can think of is that we don't get to choose the color of the guitar pick bag. I got the brown color anyway and it had a natural look,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsanna on 02/18/2013

The lines of the stitching are nice. It is good having the opportunity to use it as a key-holder. I like the color of the bag, really masculine, but it suits girls as well. It is easy to open it up, so the guitar pick can easily fall out from the bag, it is a danger only is we use it as a key-holder.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroger52 on 12/24/2012

realy nice material realy nicely made it smells like real Leather it can hold a couple of guitar picks. it has Great price and quality codider the price in a musique store. and the shipping is great it came verry fast in canada no cons for know the only thing would bee its abite softly made i would of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRHCProy on 12/18/2012

Great price very good quality stores a good amount of picks. Says "Gibson USA" on the back, which isn't really a pro, but it definitely isn't a con. Imagined it a little bigger. Not really a con, but it just ended up sitting in my drawer. I didn't take it out with me since it was easier putting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypattyvdl on 12/14/2012

Extremely useful when you always lose your picks. Now you can carry them around on your keychain. It easily fits up to 7/10 picks (not the thick ones). I ordered two pieces. One of them was exactly like the one on the picture, black and nice quality. But the other one was brown and was probably made ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKbLuiZ on 12/04/2012

Very good, and compact. Useful and a important item, that you must have if you are a guitar player! It has the perfect size, and you can keep a lot of pick inside. I coudn't found any cons, only the delivery time, it's too long. It take more than one month to delivery to Brazil. It could have more color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvc2010 on 11/28/2012

Really good leather, and it got a Gibson stamp. It fits for a good quantity of guitar picks, I would say 5 more or less ( 1.0 mm) Leather could be more well cut and also more well sewed..mine came with some exposed lines. But anyway is good taking in mind the price Maybe would be nicer if we could select ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections