Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRecyclerMan on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Holds Picks. Attaches to Key ring or becomes key ring. My sample Stamped with “Gibson USA”. Colour Mine was a Cream, matches the Cream covering on My AMP. Fine soft supple leather, not hard like shoe soles. Cons:Initially was hoping for a black or dark brown,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevilsred1 on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The guitar pick bag is made of genuine leather, that is soft and flexible leather. It does'nt look cheap and looks fabulous ! The quality price is great. Cons:The onlyn cons i can think of is that we don't get to choose the color of the guitar pick bag. I got... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsanna on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The lines of the stitching are nice. It is good having the opportunity to use it as a key-holder. I like the color of the bag, really masculine, but it suits girls as well. Cons:It is easy to open it up, so the guitar pick can easily fall out from the bag, it is a dange... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroger52 on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:realy nice material realy nicely made it smells like real Leather it can hold a couple of guitar picks. it has Great price and quality codider the price in a musique store. and the shipping is great it came verry fast in canada Cons:no cons for know the only thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRHCProy on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price very good quality stores a good amount of picks. Says "Gibson USA" on the back, which isn't really a pro, but it definitely isn't a con. Cons:Imagined it a little bigger. Not really a con, but it just ended up sitting in my drawer. I didn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypattyvdl on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely useful when you always lose your picks. Now you can carry them around on your keychain. It easily fits up to 7/10 picks (not the thick ones). Cons:I ordered two pieces. One of them was exactly like the one on the picture, black and nice quality. But the other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKbLuiZ on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good, and compact. Useful and a important item, that you must have if you are a guitar player! It has the perfect size, and you can keep a lot of pick inside. Cons:I coudn't found any cons, only the delivery time, it's too long. It take more than one mont... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvc2010 on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good leather, and it got a Gibson stamp. It fits for a good quantity of guitar picks, I would say 5 more or less ( 1.0 mm) Cons:Leather could be more well cut and also more well sewed..mine came with some exposed lines. But anyway is good taking in mind... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisraesteinmetz on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- You can put more or less 10 picks inside. - Very good to carry with the keys. - Good material. - Very pratical. - You will never miss your picks again. - Play the guitar whatever you be. Cons:- once it was in my pocket and somehow i manage to pull it very fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStrahdvonzar on 03/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a lot nicer from what you see on the picture. It is small and can easily be carried around in your keys. It can hold up to 5-10 Picks (Depending on Size) and it is very comfortable to use. Cons:Except from the fact that you dont get the chance to pick a co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections