Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycass83 on 08/12/2012

This thing is very small (convenient) and made of very good quality. I have owned this for a long time and it passes the test of time. Musicians will LOVE THIS. Great for even displaying your picks...if you are into that... I wish I didn't say Rockman...but doesn't really bother me that much. Great as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalvoicolover on 01/01/2012

It's a really cool product, it fits perfect almost every strap. Material is not really leather, but does the job really well. I'd like it to have something to keep the picks from falling. In some positions or when I put down the guitar picks may fall but that won't happen often really, just in some rare ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamesdimarco on 10/02/2011

Fits perfectly on almost all guitar straps, Velcro keeps it on tightly. Not all that big. Picks fell out easier than I would have liked. You need to take a bit of care in keeping the top of the bag on the guitar strap upright, or the picks will fall out. The more picks that you have in the bag the less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRulomus on 10/01/2011

This pick bag is very cool, well build, fits perfect on a standard strap and it helps you a lot if you lose the picks often while rocking very hard. The bag is not leather so its slippery. You must be careful because on certain positions the picks may fall if you fit too many. I love my pick bag. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKapiiitan on 06/14/2011

- Good price - a simple idea to keep picks near you while you are rocking - it fits perfectly on sku.34958 - NOT leather - stitches aren't very well made, they look rough - it's just a pick bag, it can not have much cons. i bought this for a friend, along with sku.34958, and they make a perfect match.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections