DX » Community » Reviews » Yamaha Folk Guitar FG12 Bronze Strings Set (6-String Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytymop on 06/18/2013

That is a very good set of metallic string. The strings are made of a good quality. The lengh of the strings are really sufficients and there is a piece of string more than necessary (a standard lengh) The functionning in the time is correct Nothing really bad to say about these strings. After some month,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymzabicster on 03/24/2013

Strings arrived in a short time, and they are very good, I will probeably get some more because these are very good strings. Last set of these strings lasted my over one year and they were still in a good shape when I changed them with new ones. Excellent price for these strings. Normally back home at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfloridartist on 02/04/2013

I like the Yamaha Folk guitar strings, this is what came with my Yamaha A3R and I am happy to find a few extra sets direct from deal extream DX These Yamaha folk guitar strings are hard to find in the states, if you do find them, they will cost more, plus you get charged for shipping, I will order from ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections