Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeltaco on 07/22/2015

Probably great if you live in a wormer place than Norway.

Impression:Poor;

0 0 0

• posted byJuasma on 05/27/2015

I've been giving it a lot of uses in the past winter and still is in perfect conditions waiting for next winter. Really useful, and with many possible uses. Great for camping, or mountain. Or just for everyday use.

Impression:Useful,nice,warm;

0 0 0

• posted bystabalot on 02/18/2015

i got this a while ago and after some testing here is my review. pros: - cheap - will keep your face warm even in very cold freezing temperatures - because of the hole on top you can use it as a neckwarmer or regular cap as well. - material seems warm enough. cons: - the plastic thing for closing... Read more

Impression:ok deal;

0 0 0

• posted byronimosh on 02/10/2015

Pros: Cheap, provide some protection from the cold winds, cover the right areas Cons: 1. The material is not "breathing" so when you cover your nose and mouth, the breath wets the fabric and then you are cold. 2. there's a scotch piece on both sides of the mask (up and down), in a way that every... Read more

Impression:Limited usefulness;

0 0 0

• posted bygrommit on 01/20/2014

Lightweigh, quick dry fleece balaclava. You may use it like a scarf or like hat. Very useful especially in cold winter season. Price is unbeatable! Not very fashionable, but it is not part of street clothes. I think it is not very important. Very, very useful in the case the windy weather, cold a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreekhorsten on 01/12/2014

I bought 3 of these scarfs. Only one of the childeren is using it as a facemask. I and my other child are using it as a scarf. The fleece is warm, and fits perfectly. It fits me, but it fits also my 8 years old child. Well actually, none. The quality is good en the price is low. So no con. I say... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangeles80 on 08/18/2013

I really liked this mask when I receiveid it, it was for a gift and turn out to be very useful. The facbic is very soft but yet confortable and warm, it's perfect for biker who suffer strong and cold wind. You can use it as a scarf or for the whole head. After months of use, it still works. You I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byginever on 07/07/2013

warm and cozy balaclava! I liked it very much! good quality, soft material, warms well. we here have pretty cold winters with icy winds, this mask ir real help! the size too small, - not good for men with bigger heads, or women with long hair. I wish the color could be various, maybe violet or is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzerocor on 01/10/2013

Nice, really soft, really warm. It's good quality and a great product for winter time, keeps your face nice and warm, specially your nose. It's great that you can get around your neck or as a hat whenever you need it too. It's small, doesn't fit a medium sized head. Doesn't allow air to circulate... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypauzudo233 on 12/24/2012

very good to use in motorcycle in cold days. Excelent product and choice for me :). I receive that in 17 days, very fast. I have nothing to talk about in this space, the product is excellent and I only have good things to say. So do not put anything here. All I had to express and explain I did. a... Read more

Thermal Facemask Thermal Facemask Thermal Facemask

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere