Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrommit on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweigh, quick dry fleece balaclava. You may use it like a scarf or like hat. Very useful especially in cold winter season. Price is unbeatable! Cons:Not very fashionable, but it is not part of street clothes. I think it is not very important. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangeles80 on 08/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really liked this mask when I receiveid it, it was for a gift and turn out to be very useful. The facbic is very soft but yet confortable and warm, it's perfect for biker who suffer strong and cold wind. You can use it as a scarf or for the whole head. After months of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzerocor on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice, really soft, really warm. It's good quality and a great product for winter time, keeps your face nice and warm, specially your nose. It's great that you can get around your neck or as a hat whenever you need it too. Cons:It's small, doesn't fit a medium... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypauzudo233 on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good to use in motorcycle in cold days. Excelent product and choice for me :). I receive that in 17 days, very fast. Cons:I have nothing to talk about in this space, the product is excellent and I only have good things to say. So do not put anything here. OtherThou... Read more

Thermal Facemask Thermal Facemask Thermal Facemask
    0 0
  • posted byonebir on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Warm, well made, comfortable fabric, versatile (wear as neck-warmer/scarf, balaclava, or hat). Cons:Impossible to completely close the top of the hat with the drawstring. Hat may not be the most stylish :) OtherThoughts:Hole at the top could be a real problem in... Read more

0 0
  • posted by24hplayer on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does as expected. I use it while riding my motorbike, keeps the entire head and throat warm (under closed helmet). Very simple and effective. Cons:Bit ugly, I wouldn't go out wearing this, even when it's folded as a scarf. Also, The hole is narrowing the vision scope a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykra3y on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material is very warm and will provide protection in cold winter days. It's easy to use, just put on your head and tighten up the rope part at the end. Looks cool too.. Like a ninja! :) Cons:No real cons.. The velcro part on top isn't perfect and doesn't always clos... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStrykerlaw on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very effective to protect your head or neck from the wind in cold weather. Cons:It is not as long as it seems to be on that mannequin's head. I mean it does not even cover up my whole neck when using it ninja-like with the top closed. OtherThoughts:- I use it only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacostadavid86 on 06/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very very good purchase, very warm and covers against the cold, it washes easily. Very solid sawing. Ithink you can use it in the most cold day and feel your face warm. Probably you can buy it if you use a motorcycle under your helmet. it will keep you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangeles80 on 06/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was surprised with the quality,it's really soft. The hole for the eyes it's big enough so you can see at your sides. It's warm and confortable, you barely forget you're wearing it. Cons:Maybe big people would need a bigger size. OtherThoughts:Very very soft, i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections