• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Fantastic toy

posted by merenguele on 09/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very nice projector and watch. Powerful light source (Don't know how much will batteries last), incredibly easy of use, visible picture with ambient light (short distances of course, but with a little dim ambient is strong enought to see the projection.
    The projector can be easily took from the wristband and then you can set the hour and date (the way is used in many of theese kind of simple watches), you can also acces to the battery door and screw when removing the wristband.
    The wristband is nicely decorated with Spiderman pictures.

Cons:

There is no way to make the selector of the picture to be fixed in a position, so it is easy that when you try to show your little sons how to use it, it is missplaced. Not a really problem, you turn it again in a moment and you have the picture well centered again.
    The wristband is made of a kind of vinyl because of its smell, I'll not let my baby to lick it.
    The wath display is very small, but I didn't bought a real watch, I bought a Spidey Projector

OtherThoughts:

Very nice toy, good enough quality made.

Bottomline:

Definitely a good buy.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections