DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4" LCD Non Contact Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight (-42'C~380'C)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikenani on 10/17/2013

I was surprised by the quality of the thermometer. The display is large, easy to read, and the white backlight looks nice. The update rate is about twice a second and it holds the last measured temperature when you release the trigger. There is no on/off button but it switches off automatically after a few seconds, so you will never drain the battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEeprom01 on 05/14/2013

-very accurate. -easy to use. -came with a good battery. -good backlight on visor. -came with a good manual. -i still use after a year and still working good. -none i can find. -just don´t look on the laser and all be fine. -excelente to use. -handful for any king of work to use a thermometer. -i already use for 1 year and istill working excent.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalejamp on 09/28/2012

Easy to use Nice LCD backlight Very handy Takes readings at ~1hz Does not work! I put the battery in and then push trigger, push harder and nothing happened. Due the time involve in returning it asking for a change I decided to fix it (I needed it right now!). The button behind the trigger was broken, so I change it, lucky for me I had the right tools ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvonSchnoid on 06/26/2012

Easy to use Good price compared to other units Quick measurement Quick switch on of the unit Both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature system The build quality could have been better The laser aiming is not aligned correctly but instead points towards the left slightly. Its no biggie but none the less. None at the moment If you are looking for a cheap ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymeganote on 11/14/2011

Very accurate Digital Infrared Thermometer. Easy to use, just point, pull the trigger and read the measuring. It feels very resistant. The laser is pretty strong. You can turn laser and lights off to save battery. Very quick response time. I like red a lot, mine came yellow, but that's note really a con. ;) It's better used close to the object you're ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections