Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysilence56 on 08/10/2012

Nice to look at. Qualitatively made??. Good Velcro on the pockets. 5 compartments for storage. Reflective strips. I am convinced that a major branches do not be overtaken. There is a feeling that the bag with insulation, but so far I have not tested. There was no occasion for sure. The central pocket ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPedras on 07/12/2012

Practical things to take small bike or documents or cell,keys,Reletive build quality: good! Holds small things from rain and mud. Holds stuff together even in intense riding . easy to insert and remove, can be used in front or behind near the fork near the bank is very small if you have a big wallet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavdad on 01/24/2012

Looks well. Reletive build quality: good! Holds small things from rain and mud. Holds stuff together even in intense riding Too small to hold anything other than a cellphone, wallet and a mini tool-kit. No room for spare tube, headphones, energy bar or a spare fork (: Not so cheap... But decent Looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJXM003 on 08/12/2011

Easy to trap on Seems to be a durable material Should prevent water from getting in due to the flaps being slightly larger than the pouches. A simple solution if you need extra space while biking. big enough for what I need it for(gum, thin rain poncho, wet wipes in one side, other side still empty, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreyer89 on 06/04/2011

it´s very good to empty your pockets for ride the bike. material and design are perfect. you can put your phone in and it doesn`t get wet if it starts raining is very small if you have a big wallet is not very easy to carry on the hands for a long time it have reflective bands in both sides for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections