DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Digital Kitchen Scale (7kg Max/1g Resolution)
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Vintorezist on 06/29/2014

Pros: Small, easy to use, has functions that you just need, battery lasts long, has different weight systems, very accurate over 10g weight, has reset weight button, so you can but plate over it and reset scale then it will so weight 0 and you and put stuff on plate. Cons: None so far, expect dont notice all weight changes under 10g, but hey th... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Ciller on 04/23/2014

Pros: -Good price to quality balance. -Have had it for more than a year, still works great. -Has multiple measurement units, including grams, oz and lbs -has tare/set to zero function - 16 lb weight capacity Cons: -Cant think of any, plastic on buttons has started to come off, but its seen a fair amount of use and abuse OtherThoughts: Overall i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cambell.prince on 11/12/2013

Pros: These scales are easy to use, and have a nice clear display for the weight. They max weight (7kg) is better than some other similar models which is great. The tare function is easy to use, allowing you to place a container on the scale, reset to zero, and continue weighing. Cons: No cons. This is a great little unit. OtherThoughts: The bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hbaqueiro on 09/16/2013

Pros: The scale is very beautiful. It came with the batteries needed (2xAAA). It measures in many unities and I tested different objects alternating... so, same object, same value, as expected. Cons: No cons! I think it was a little bit expensive for a made in china product but the quality is ok, in the end of the day its very useful. You wont... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ThePianoMan on 09/03/2013

Pros: Measures items accurately to 1 gram precision. Although the plastic doesn't feel amazing, I've had it for about 10-12 months now, and it's still going strong. Easy to clean and the reset button lets you just keep adding things to your bowl without complicated arithmetic. Cons: Can be hard to read the display if you have a particularly lar... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lcpvmp on 06/12/2013

Pros: It shows the weight quite accurately in 1 gram intervals up to 7kg. It uses AAA batteries which last quite a long time. Cons: None I can think of. OtherThoughts: I have owned a couple of scales of this type and this one is so far the best. The last one I had used 9v batteries and measured weights in 2g intervals. This one is more accurate... Read more

0 0
  • posted by karst on 06/03/2013

Pros: Sturdy enough; owned it for a year now and it didn't break yet. Handy design as you can see. Mine came with batteries. Comes in a proper box which makes sure it survives the trip to your door intact. Comes with manual telling you how to calibrate it. After calibrating it's dead on accurate. Calibrated it with a 100G weight, then tested wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by alemazin on 05/31/2013

Pros: It is light, cheap and very good! Weighs with incredible precision and the values ??actually are real. Cons: I have nothing to say bad about this product, I believe that everything I've seen it befits what is on the site and in the description! OtherThoughts: Come equipped with batteries, and they were still working despite having gone th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tatemae on 03/08/2013

Pros: Easy, lightweight. Very quick start-up. Accurate and sensitive enough for home use. Tare option allows to cancel the weight of your bowl or measuring cup to get the most accurate reading. It is easy to clean, since all buttons are covered. Cons: None so far. I haven't had it enough time to know if the battery runs out too quickly, althoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted by roland_t on 03/01/2013

Pros: Compared to similar products this 1.7" LCD Digital Kitchen Scale (7kg Max/1g Resolution) has a very affordable price. It's relatively small and lightweight. It also presents a good accuracy. Cons: The plastic frame seems to make the product a little fragile. Not suitable for intensive use. OtherThoughts: I buy this product to weigh s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections