DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Digital Kitchen Scale (7kg Max/1g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Товаром доволен
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydmvy0 on 11/28/2014

Удобные кухонные весы. Не скрипят, крепкие. Использую для приготовления молочной смеси ребенку. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byPahom76 on 11/20/2014

Товар соответствует описанию, сервисом доволен, В комплект входят элементы питания, в описание товара не было указано. Приятно удивлен. Проверил набором "разновесов" погрешности нет, минимальное измерение от 5 гр. Read more

Impression:Товаром доволен;

0 0 0

• posted bydaboyjam on 08/07/2014

The Goods came on time and its excellent quality. After having this for a few months, I am very happy to recommend this scale. It does the job, I use it for the occasional baking and its excellent. The product looks more expensive than it is. For the price I am very happy. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byVintorezist on 06/29/2014

Small, easy to use, has functions that you just need, battery lasts long, has different weight systems, very accurate over 10g weight, has reset weight button, so you can but plate over it and reset scale then it will so weight 0 and you and put stuff on plate. None so far, expect dont notice all weight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCiller on 04/23/2014

-Good price to quality balance. -Have had it for more than a year, still works great. -Has multiple measurement units, including grams, oz and lbs -has tare/set to zero function - 16 lb weight capacity -Cant think of any, plastic on buttons has started to come off, but its seen a fair amount of use and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySirUrx on 12/10/2013

I have bought 2 of these over time. First was bought around year ago. Works fine and is large enough to be used in kitchen. Precision is ok so you can actually weight spoon of salt or tea when needed. Can not wash, must clean with towel. If used in very messy environment consider more rugged type. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycambell.prince on 11/12/2013

These scales are easy to use, and have a nice clear display for the weight. They max weight (7kg) is better than some other similar models which is great. The tare function is easy to use, allowing you to place a container on the scale, reset to zero, and continue weighing. No cons. This is a great little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflickta on 10/17/2013

First and foremost - it works! Can zero weight (i.e. to zero weight of a plate) Easy to use - just two buttons, one of them to change between metric/american systems, another to turn on/off/zero weight. Affordable price Build quality is good for the price. None so far, will see how it works. Not sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhbaqueiro on 09/16/2013

The scale is very beautiful. It came with the batteries needed (2xAAA). It measures in many unities and I tested different objects alternating... so, same object, same value, as expected. No cons! I think it was a little bit expensive for a made in china product but the quality is ok, in the end of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThePianoMan on 09/03/2013

Measures items accurately to 1 gram precision. Although the plastic doesn't feel amazing, I've had it for about 10-12 months now, and it's still going strong. Easy to clean and the reset button lets you just keep adding things to your bowl without complicated arithmetic. Can be hard to read the display ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections