Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychicken409 on 06/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- pin number could be setted by urself, much easier to remember, and could be changed anytime u want - its small and light, u can put it on ur bag and take it out anywhere u go, to protect ur things, without use extra strength - come with instruction, so save a lot of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaker on 05/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought a bunch of theese to use while traveling for 4 months and they really became useful, now I wont leave home without them. -Bright colors, easy to identify your bags. -small and fits most bags. -easy to use. -no keys to loose Cons:-the instructions for changing t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreloader on 02/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Acceptable build quality. 2. Come in retail package with instructions. 3. Default password is 0-0-0 . Easy to change it to any password. 4. Good design. Very good shape. Perfect size for average backpack (talking about laptop backpack for 17 inches sized la... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautifull designed! Opens with a "trigger"! Mine comes in visible screaming REDDISH ones! Looks professional, avoiding suspect persons; Cons:Could be 30% less bigger in size, but fits everywhere; Brakeable with a plier, thinks before click it in pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielcs on 09/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very easy to use - item as good as described - Strong. - Not so easy to change pin (but you only need to do it once) Cons:- I got the red one :( - i wanted the metal or black one. Not really a con. But the description must tell us about items colors... OtherThoughts:I´d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrs_stuff on 06/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product, I got a plastic one but it's great for putting a small obstacle for protecting your stuff. The original password is 000 and you can easily change it. I wish I had the metal one. Cons:It's kind of fragile but I bought a plastic one, maybe the meta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalden on 05/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:was quite a neat little lock to look at small delivered as they had mentioned in their description just came with the padlock and the instructions was on the back of it. Cons:was expecting it to be bigger in size of the hinge of the lock where you actually lock... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewfydude994 on 02/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to set, easy to use Great for anything you need to lock up. Great little lock, usable on just about anything that you can lock up. Cons:Not really a con, but don't randomly set it and then forget the code.. Is small in size, but is still half decent. Woul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklas2007 on 12/11/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, light, strong enough Cons:Small opening, a bit difficult to lock and unlock OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Does the job for sure Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections