Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychicken409 on 06/28/2010

- pin number could be setted by urself, much easier to remember, and could be changed anytime u want - its small and light, u can put it on ur bag and take it out anywhere u go, to protect ur things, without use extra strength - come with instruction, so save a lot of time to research online for instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaker on 05/04/2009

I bought a bunch of theese to use while traveling for 4 months and they really became useful, now I wont leave home without them. -Bright colors, easy to identify your bags. -small and fits most bags. -easy to use. -no keys to loose -the instructions for changing the code was a bit hard to understand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreloader on 02/02/2009

1. Acceptable build quality. 2. Come in retail package with instructions. 3. Default password is 0-0-0 . Easy to change it to any password. 4. Good design. Very good shape. Perfect size for average backpack (talking about laptop backpack for 17 inches sized laptop) 5. Almost all made of some kind of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPROCALIBER on 01/17/2009

Beautifull designed! Opens with a "trigger"! Mine comes in visible screaming REDDISH ones! Looks professional, avoiding suspect persons; Could be 30% less bigger in size, but fits everywhere; Brakeable with a plier, thinks before click it in place; THOUSAND MANNERS AND PLACES TO APPLY IT! -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielcs on 09/03/2008

- Very easy to use - item as good as described - Strong. - Not so easy to change pin (but you only need to do it once) - I got the red one :( - i wanted the metal or black one. Not really a con. But the description must tell us about items colors... I´d like to have chosen the color of my padlock It´... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrs_stuff on 06/29/2008

Good product, I got a plastic one but it's great for putting a small obstacle for protecting your stuff. The original password is 000 and you can easily change it. I wish I had the metal one. It's kind of fragile but I bought a plastic one, maybe the metal lock is stronger. Well build, I like to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvalden on 05/25/2008

was quite a neat little lock to look at small delivered as they had mentioned in their description just came with the padlock and the instructions was on the back of it. was expecting it to be bigger in size of the hinge of the lock where you actually lock the items you wanted to use it on. initially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynewfydude994 on 02/25/2008

Easy to set, easy to use Great for anything you need to lock up. Great little lock, usable on just about anything that you can lock up. Not really a con, but don't randomly set it and then forget the code.. Is small in size, but is still half decent. Would be no massive challenge to break the lock. It'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklas2007 on 12/11/2007

Cheap, light, strong enough Small opening, a bit difficult to lock and unlock Does the job for sure Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections