DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Metal Pocket Quartz Watch with Chains - Silver (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySSergio on 05/05/2014

The price is very good, and the quality is better than I thought for a five dollar pocket watch, good enough. It comes with the chain and a holder that fits in the pocket or any other clothe. It comes with batteries and it is easy to set the hour. The quality, although according to the price is fair ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLancelotLink on 11/16/2012

Very good build quality. Simple, attractive design. Chain clips either to waistcoat pocket or belt. Keeps good time so far. Face is easy to read. Has both large 1-12 numbers and smaller 13-24 on the dial. I got one which didn't run (DX replaced it). I saw exactly this same make and model for sale at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeitttvey on 01/22/2012

Really cool to use for formal wear. Makes you look pretty sophisticated. It can pass for a pretty expensive pocket watch, and it can accentuate your formal wear. Build quality is decent. The design is elegant and appropriate. A tiny con is that it looks a tiny bit cheap when you inspect it up close, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaoet on 10/18/2011

A really nice watch, works great and I just love that I don't have to wind it up every now and then thanks to it uses a battery. Gives you the efect of "old vintage" when pulling it out and everyone stares at you. has a glowy layer which gives it a more "modern" effect. I have big ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections