DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Rubber Gel Silicone Back Case for Ipad 2 - Translucent
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykraxo on 11/12/2012

Resistant silicone for your Ipad2, after more than one year and with everyday use, it is still functional and resistant as the first day. Also easy to put it on and out. Gives you a better grip for the ipad as the aluminium is to plain. No cons at all I bought this silicone case one year ago, and as I received another Ipad as a gift I bought a second ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholland on 10/14/2011

this article gives your iPad2 a great outlook and certainly nothing to be ashamed of. It takes away the slippery feeling you have when you hold your Ipad2 without any cover. It looks good and feels good if you have to write one down it will be that there are some sharp edges (kind of burr due to the molding process, but with a little tool you can easily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichardrosenber on 06/16/2011

Perfect fit for the iPad2. this will save the fragile iPad2 for bumps, drops, and scratches. If you let your kids play with your iPad2, get it! Hard to get it on, which is a con, but pro is that IF it sits on the iPad2, it will stay around the edge perfect, covering about 2mm of the touch panel. Although it is a bit fiddling to get it arount the edges ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhvdgoor on 06/01/2011

- Fits good - you can still see the back - actually less slippery than the iPad itself = better grip - none that I can think off Protects the back of your iPad 2 if you lay it flat on a table or hard surface: I like it a lot! Also it makes holding the iPad 2 a bit more comfortable as it adds some grip. I like the fact it is see through: I can still ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections