DX » Community » Reviews » Teapot Shaped Aluminum Bicycle Mounted Bell (Pair/Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrans24 on 08/12/2013

Got two blue ones, they look really good. Very loud bell, works like a charm when cycling Original design, everybody asks me where I got it Chinese symbols on the side look great Looks just like the picture! I really like tea Not very suitable for boys Got two blue ones, I would have liked the yellow one Was easy to put on my bicycle Because you get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStrumUA on 06/12/2013

Low price, good delivery, decent and voiced sound, easy to install and easy in use. ?olor is totally not that was declared on the photo. In the place of the beautiful sunny or blue, like on this site, it's completely black. Plastic is low quality. Strong stitches casting lines. Weakly attached hammer bit of call. Considering the price, everything can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypurchix on 05/24/2013

Looks stylish and sweet Good building quality easy to use and set up Both of mine came black although I was hoping for some more lively colors One of the bells is somehow not as sturdy as the other one - will see how long it will hold (But for that price you cannot complain - here in Latvia a similar product in the shop costs about 3 times more) I had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYarkkk on 08/15/2012

Original design. Pretty voiced. Pedestrians correctly recognize bell ring as cyclist ring and steps aside. Only one ring at one push. Not a con. of exactly this device but con. of whole type of bells same type. Not all pedestrians understands this bell ring as cyclist, but it is can be because at our country bells of this type is rare. It is better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYarkkk on 08/15/2012

Original design. Pretty voiced. Pedestrians correctly recognize bell ring as cyclist ring and steps aside. Only one ring at one push. Not a con. of exactly this device but con. of whole type of bells same type. Not all pedestrians understands this bell ring as cyclist, but it is can be because at our country bells of this type is rare. It is better ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections