Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhansi001 on 02/17/2013

- It looks awesome. - It makes awesome sounds. - It's the perfect practical joke gift. - It's the perfect office ice-breaker. - It raises your mood just looking at it. - This pen stand could, by some people, bee seen as vulgar, and may not be suitable for f.i. a banker. - Some may find this practical ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by4m4s0 on 12/19/2012

It is funny a funny "toy" for adults that have that type of humour... He screams and moves his head. I bought it as a gift, and he liked it. It's easy to use. Just put the pen in the hole and he will scream. The paintjob is'nt the best. To make him scream you have to push the pen in hard, it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKimko on 03/01/2011

- Extremely funny! - Useful as a pen holder - You can use any pens that fits in it; you don't need to use the one that comes with it. - Cannot use it in the office ! - Need to press a bit hard in order to activate the gadget. You cannot simply gently put the pen inside. - Uses batteries... It may sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserratus on 09/18/2010

- It's funny - This joke item can be used in many situations - Price could be cheaper I think. I found this locally (in Canada) at a discount store for basically the same price. - Build quality isn't great but you won't care because it's a joke item anyways. The included pen was pink which was kind of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLarvacha on 08/06/2010

*muy bueno para tener en la mesa de luz *especial para hacer un regalo *las pilas duran bastantes *deberia venir con las pilas incluidas *la cabeza no se me levanta como en el video q la levanta bien alto...( capaz q es porq no tenia las pilas bien cargadas) *la caja en donde venia no era tan resistente.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynakupinternet on 04/12/2010

he has sampled voice with real words and a lot of sentences. works with two AA bateries as a pen stand. my peice has bad contact with bateries, I opened it and measure with multimeter, but everything seems to be ok. so replaced bateries for other two pieces and it is working. I must insert aluminium ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytmerle on 02/20/2010

You feel his pain when he shouts (I wouldn't like to be at his place). For the guys with that sense of humor (I don't know a girl that would appreciate this kind of thing), this could be a great gift. The head movement is basic but sync with the cries. Build quality is good, there is a power button to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKollo5 on 01/03/2010

I bought this pen holder for my friend for christmas present. He´s the kind of guy who loves this kind of humor. When he opened the package he started to laugh immediately and hasnt stopped since. He knew rightaway what it was and he has been very thankful that i gave this to him. Probably the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOllieNL on 09/03/2009

- Very funny - Does come with a pen He doesn't do the same line over and over, he's shouts different things! - Great gift. Bit naughty, but people will love it Looks exactly like a colleague if me, that the best part for me. :D The pen that came whit it isn't much of a use. Stopped working after a couple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjake1234 on 07/23/2009

looks very goos built very good, sturdy works very well sound is good and loud enough to hear and laugh makes several sounds each time you press with the pen head moves real great each time it makes a sound batteries last long need to press a little hard on the ass button to make it work, but thats really ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections