DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" Mini External HDD Enclosure for PS3/Wii/Xbox 360
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBenne007 on 02/26/2013

Looks really good, I tricked my friends it was a real Sony product! Really easy to put on your HDD, just a small screw and it is ready to slide apart. The blue light is really bright. Feels like it's made of tough plastic. A very nice novelty item that you actually have use for. The cable it comes with is really short (20 cm) replace it with a mini-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphoenix1234 on 02/18/2013

Great build quality. The design is great. Nothing is out of shape. The led indicator is very bright!! It came in nice packaging. It has a nice little carry bag. The usb cable is very, very short. There's some room for my HDD to move around and you can hear it hitting the walls. Its a fancy HDD enclosure. Nice textures Since the HDD has some free movement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhkat5 on 02/11/2013

Solid construction, hdd controller board is good performance wise, includes cable and a pouch/sack. Very satisfied with the product. Plastic is not a good thermal conductor but this case will not "cook" the hdd inside. Using Everest and comparing with an iomega eGo (aluminum case) the temperature are quite the same 37C (99F) and room temperature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhealGPhone on 01/23/2013

-Works good -Very easy to install a hard drive in it, only 1 screw to take off and then slide it -Spoorts any hard 2.5 drive I guess, I put a 1 tb drive in it and no problem so far -Comes in a pouch and a small usb cable for the drive -When opening the case I noticed some rust on the LED wire, other than that it is ok, the LED is very bright I am using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZuu on 09/25/2012

It is really cute and lovely. The appearance of this product is an original idea. Moreover, it is really suitable and fixing the device tightly. Additionally, it is really a qualicated product. USB cable of the product is a little bit short. External of this, there is no negative thing related with this product. Everyone can buy this product. The money ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedwardlaw on 02/16/2012

01- Combines with the ps3 because it is exactly the same and has a texture similar to the PS3. 02- It's small and easily to be transported. 03- The material is resilient and is not damaged easily. 04- Você quis dizer: O material é resistente e não se danifica facilmente. 05- Serves as decoration for the hack. The USB cable is very short,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM3TT3 on 09/07/2011

- Easy to install hard drive (one screw to open the case, slide the case open and then the hard drive just slides in). - Hard drive fits perfectly, it can't move around inside the case. - Comes with carrying pouch. - Fairly thick plastic. It looks and feels sturdy. - The circuit board seems high quality as well. - Drive spins down after some time to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections