DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" Mini External HDD Enclosure for PS3/Wii/Xbox 360
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBenne007 on 02/26/2013

Looks really good, I tricked my friends it was a real Sony product! Really easy to put on your HDD, just a small screw and it is ready to slide apart. The blue light is really bright. Feels like it's made of tough plastic. A very nice novelty item that you actually have use for. The cable it comes with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphoenix1234 on 02/18/2013

Great build quality. The design is great. Nothing is out of shape. The led indicator is very bright!! It came in nice packaging. It has a nice little carry bag. The usb cable is very, very short. There's some room for my HDD to move around and you can hear it hitting the walls. Its a fancy HDD enclosure.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhkat5 on 02/11/2013

Solid construction, hdd controller board is good performance wise, includes cable and a pouch/sack. Very satisfied with the product. Plastic is not a good thermal conductor but this case will not "cook" the hdd inside. Using Everest and comparing with an iomega eGo (aluminum case) the temperature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhealGPhone on 01/23/2013

-Works good -Very easy to install a hard drive in it, only 1 screw to take off and then slide it -Spoorts any hard 2.5 drive I guess, I put a 1 tb drive in it and no problem so far -Comes in a pouch and a small usb cable for the drive -When opening the case I noticed some rust on the LED wire, other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZuu on 09/25/2012

It is really cute and lovely. The appearance of this product is an original idea. Moreover, it is really suitable and fixing the device tightly. Additionally, it is really a qualicated product. USB cable of the product is a little bit short. External of this, there is no negative thing related with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedwardlaw on 02/16/2012

01- Combines with the ps3 because it is exactly the same and has a texture similar to the PS3. 02- It's small and easily to be transported. 03- The material is resilient and is not damaged easily. 04- Você quis dizer: O material é resistente e não se danifica facilmente. 05- Serves as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM3TT3 on 09/07/2011

- Easy to install hard drive (one screw to open the case, slide the case open and then the hard drive just slides in). - Hard drive fits perfectly, it can't move around inside the case. - Comes with carrying pouch. - Fairly thick plastic. It looks and feels sturdy. - The circuit board seems high quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections