Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoruja182 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent Built Quality. Easy to mount. Very well painted. Qualidade excelente. Fácil de montar. Muito bem pintado. Cons:One of the chains pin seems loosy when trying to fix in the wall, but this is not a big deal. Um dos pinos das correntes parece folgado q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscrollbreak on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High detailed figure, very resistant material, low price. Figura altamente detalhada, material muito resistente e preço baixo Cons:Nothing. Nada contra OtherThoughts:Fgure not articulated, received on Brasil without extra taxes. Figura não articulada... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybombonatto on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks like the cover of piece of mind album, but more detailed Good material and easy to assemble. semelhante a capa do Álbum piece of mind, porém mais detalhado. Bom material e fácil de montar Cons:take care with the chains. it is the most fragile part o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypromoloja on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you're planning to buy action figures, please give a chance to DX! This figure in special I recommend, because the colors, the quality and creativity are really great! Low Price High Quality great details comes with the walls and it comes with the chains! C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyevkine on 09/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is awsome!!! I literally LOVE this figure!! Eddie was PERFECT! the chains are really chains, instead of plastic. I still don´t want to open it, not sure of it. Perhaps I let it on its original box. Cons:Nothing, the package was pefect, the figure is perf... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedronicoli on 08/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This Eddie is just perfect. Highly detailed, great colors, perfect. The chains that comes are real, the model stands perfectly, it is just great! there's nothing else to say. Iron Rules Cons:there's none! If u are a Iron Maiden fan, u are going to love it! Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaiopapai on 07/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality product, looks original to me. The chains are real and pushes Eddie to be in the correct position, just like in the record cover. Ótimo produto brazukas. Podem comprar pois a qualidade é demais e no Brasil não se encontra algo assim... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections