DX » Community » Reviews » 4.2V "1800mAh" Replacement Battery with USB Cable for PS3 Wireless Controller
Customer’s impression:
Impressed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8776894 on 12/02/2014

Shipment took about 3 weeks. battery is bigger than the Original but it fits perfect because de Original battery is 600mAh and smaller and was placed in a plastic frame to make it fit in the controller. With this 1800mAh battery you can leave the frame out. Read more

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bybeta34 on 07/24/2013

Much higher capacity than original battery. Comes with a short charging cable. Pretty difficult to install. The charging cable doesn't seem to work for data and is really short. Look up a guide before installing and be careful to not knock the triggers off. The battery is physically larger than the factory ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydensetsushun on 07/11/2013

-Very attractive price -The extra charge it holds is nice -Very easy to replace -Comes with an extra USB cable Nothing noteworthy After my second PS3 controller died on me abruptly, a mere few months after purchasing it. I never threw the controller out and it sat in a box somewhere for months until ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrenky88 on 05/16/2013

Good quality for low price. Excatly the same like on the picture 1800 mAh and its description. Fits good in PS3 controller, easy to install it. Nothing that can add. Fast shipping. Installed it the first day that I have got it, and it works perfect. Cant get better for lower price. I higly reccomend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections